We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

turboduck Livery

Ryzza5

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone who have pCars, and also has the tools to convert the image, plus add it in the game test this livery i made? :lol:

Link is here: TDUCk Livery v1.0b

Thanks in advance. :)

P.S. If anyone want something, i have the .psd file, so, sponsors can be changed, things can be adjusted, etc...

Edit: The livery would work better with dark colored rims. Just saying. lol

Edit 2: Just saw a bug on it. After someone test i might fix it.

Because that's what the original 911's were, overhyped Beetles

Of course not. The Porsche that's most closely to be a beetle is the 356. Yet nobody hates on them. What a Beetle and the original 911 have in common? Other than being RWD and having air-cooled boxer engines at the back? Nothing else.

By that logic, you can say that the original Mitsubishi Lancer is in real the same as a Datsun 510. :lol:

If you can't see differences enough between these 2 vehicles... well, i'm sorry for your soul.

1970_Porsche_911_S_2.2_006_1321.jpg

1966-VW_Volkswagen-Beetle_-_Coccinelle_-_Fusca_-_Kafer_-_Kever-139731349257207.jpg

That's awesome Milli!! It would be cool to see the top half as green to resemble the helmet and if you could get the iconic tarmac background on the bonnet/hood erm boot/trunk (front of the car) I think that would be it about done apart from some crazy sponsor branding of course.

The hood/roof and rear cover is a gradient of orange to green. I've seen that the car must have yellow color, orange hood and green roof. The gradient is the way i found to make it not look like a simple painted part. Because, in my humble opinion, that would look simple made and less like a real racing car livery. Mostly because the color combo is not something easy to work with. :lol:

So, i'm not sure if i am going to change that... about the ttarmac, i will see what i can do about it, as i will fix some things in the livery and add a few more stickers/sponsors, as i can see better how the mapping works on the car.

Here is v0.02 courtesy of the Brazilian one

2014-04-13_00001.jpg]

2014-04-13_00003.jpg

2014-04-13_00004.jpg

2014-04-13_00006.jpg

2014-04-13_00007.jpg

2014-04-13_00008.jpg

2014-04-13_00009.jpg

2014-04-13_00015.jpg

What do others think about the duck logo being cut off on the left side of the hood? It's probably the first thing I'd look into changing.

We have until around the end of summer (NH) to complete this, so I'm happy for all to get involved with submitting ideas or PSD files for entire liveries or parts thereof

I could make the logo go beyond the hood. But that means cut it and place the exact part someone else, and taking care to the gap, because the chances of make it get in a different position is really big. That's something i had to make and test, really easily, because it would need many adjustments.

As i said first, i'd go more mental on it if i had actually a way to test it myself. Otherwise i'd cause a really bother to someone else, asking the person to test it all the time with minor changes.

For example, i've already spotted few places that this v0.02 need a few tweaks. :lol:

That is awesome!! I'm agreed on the cut-off turboduck on the boot/hood/trunk/hood, need more of that showing imo too. I am liking where it's going though, brilliant stuff!

Also can we specify the type of rims and what colour they and the brakes are by chance? :cool: