We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

June 10, 11: Route 909 Semi Finals and BETA Key Giveaways

Ryzza5

tournament-table_900.png

Be watching the route 909 live stream later today (or 5:30am tomorrow here in Eastern Aussieland) for more challenges, cruising, feature explanations, oh and 60 beta key giveaways.

So, which team do you think will win?

Well yesterday's one technically started streaming on time (at least by my timezone conversion) but it was all trailers for a good while, it was probably a good hour or more before we got into the juicy content. I'll be up early again tomorrow just to record the stream, I'll have to go to work so won't be able to participate as much. I'm still behind on E3 as well, didn't watch any of it today, and still have a few shows to catch up on from the first day.

By the time the Route 909 stream ends tomorrow is when I should some of my footage from yesterday uploaded, grouped in segments where possible (i.e. Q&A, Races, Cruising)

*has no idea what Route 909 is*

*Googles "route 909"*

:eek:

I guess we still have 2.5 hours until the first one starts. Guess I'll have to watch. *cancels errands*

Edit: Keys are only given away during the finals? "Watch the stream trailer now and join us at 21:30 CET for the Worldwide finals and your chance at a Beta key"

Edit 2: They said that the "worldwide final" is at 21:30 CET, but the stream schedule says that's at 01:30...

The stream starts at 21:30 CET, the final is at 01:30. Or something. Yesterday they had a lot of trouble connecting players to each other I think. Watch out for those times and time zones though so that you don't miss anything.

[edit:] On their Twitter it says "join us at 20:30 CET".

Well yesterday's one technically started streaming on time (at least by my timezone conversion) but it was all trailers for a good while, it was probably a good hour or more before we got into the juicy content. I'll be up early again tomorrow just to record the stream, I'll have to go to work so won't be able to participate as much. I'm still behind on E3 as well, didn't watch any of it today, and still have a few shows to catch up on from the first day.

They said "21:30 CET / 3:30 EDT". CET is GMT+1 so 21:30 means 20:30 GMT and the term is only used during winter as far as I can work out. They keep mixing CET and CEST. EDT is GMT-4 so 3:30 would be 7:30/19:30 GMT. Question marks anyone?

What's on tomorrow?

I'll have the day 2 videos up early next week, still have to finish watching it and then edit it.

They said yesterday that they'll send it via PM "tomorrow" to get the key. So, it's tomorrow, and I have nothing. I'll be patient, since it'll probably be epic whenever it shows up.

Hi there dear Ducks :)

I guess many of you have been watching the Stream :)

I told Mr. D. that I was representing DSRack/Copenhagen in the Crew Battles - And actually it went pretty good - We won! xD Yaay!

It was a very very long day(went into the night) - we finished at 2 am.

Nevertheless, it was intense and very exciting. Just wanted to take this oppurtunity to say Hello to all of you again, and I will be trying to get more active here, and I will defo be playing The Crew on PC (Hopefully with most of you guys - So make sure to get it on PC) :)

I've had the chance to play the game regularly for about a month, so if I can contribute with something, you let me know guys.

As cocky as Niklas was he was right, you guys were insanely good and had everything worked out well in advance. All 3 of you crossing the line at the same time far ahead of the other crew really showed how well you guys did.

So do all 4 of you get to go to Gamescom? Nicklas felt sure that he was going even though he didn't do any driving. :lol:

Also keep an eye on my YouTube channel next week if you want to watch your races again (if you haven't already seen them).

Hi Ryzza, thanks a lot!

Well, the prizes are awarded to the gaming centers and not to the gamers personally, so the gaming centers has to decide what to do with the prizes - I would really like to go to Gamescom, but I'm not sure as of yet due to work. Out of the 6 tickets to Gamescom, Nicklas will have one of them - He didn't do any driving but he put a lot of work into other things regarding the game - Exploration, bug reporting, and general feedback on areas to improve within the game. I will have to find out if I can secure a ticket to Gamescom or not - So far I have secured a copy of the game and the Thrustmaster TX 458 Italia wheel (and hopefully one of those sweet GTX 780 to go in SLI in my setup). I think one of those Gunnar glasses will be thrown in as well.

I've had the chance to see some of the recording. During the Crew Battles, we had the stream shown on a Projector on a big wall :)

But I'd like to be able to see some of the races again :) So thanks in advance for putting them on your channel :)

Edit: I hope we managed to give you guys a nice show :) Some of the races were tight! :)

I had tons of fun - although it was late after a long day at work - So I was pretty tired - but I really enjoyed it! :)