We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Discussion thread for The Crew Beta players

Ryzza5

Silliest question ever: How to earn money?

A '67 Impala is 250.000 bucks... I make around a thousand every story-challenge.

And I'm stuck at the impossible drag race ("The Duel" vs an overpowered Mustang), I cannot do another story-challenge when I haven't passed it. I'm stuck!

Regards

X8X8X

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The NDA, if I understood it correctly, basically said not to mention anything about the beta :/. Might've been a generic NDA, though...

Since I'm attempting to follow the rules, I messaged Ubisoft Reflections and Ivory Tower to get permission to upload some videos and do live streams without potential penalties.

Haha well done mate, did you score it from the link hass posted above?

And remember guys when the official Beta forums go live you are to give as much feedback as you can, positive and negative, the developers want to know what you hated as much as what you loved. They want to make a game you want to play and the best way to find out how to do that is to let you play and then have you tell them what you thought warts and all.

Just in case people haven't worked this out, when you start the game, the Loading Game Content screen can last for ~10 minutes before successfully loading. You just have to be really patient and try not to say 'no loading screens in sight my donkey' under your breath ;)

Hmm... i don't seem to be able to log in to the feedback forums...

So here is my first feedback:

Game crashes on startup with "Logitech Attack 3" or "Fanatec Clubsport Pedals" plugged into USB

Game runs fine without those plugged in.

system specs:

CPU i5-3350P @3.1Ghz | Mobo ASrock B75 Pro3-M | Ram Corsair 8Gb | GPU club3d HD7870XT joker | Audio Headphones plugged into onboard audio (realtek chip) | OS Windows 8.1 64-Bit | Wheel Fanatec GT3RSV2 (FW756) + Clubsport pedals (driver v177) |

6 hours and the game is still effectively flipping me off every time I attempt to run it. It won't even launch a window anymore it just starts the .exe for a micro-second before summoning a Windows standard "[insert application here] has stopped working" pop-up.

At this point I've given up.

It could be like my problem. In that case, check out your USB devices, maybe you have something plugged in all the time that could interfere.

Also, could someone please post my report at the the Crew forums? As it is always better to get feedback in as soon as possible.

It could be like my problem. In that case, check out your USB devices, maybe you have something plugged in all the time that could interfere.

Also, could someone please post my report at the the Crew forums? As it is always better to get feedback in as soon as possible.

The only "out of the ordinary" thing I have plugged into a USB port on my computer as of right now is an external storage device; the very storage device the game is on. Other than that its USB keyboard, USB mouse. No go hombre.