We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

First Forza Horizon 2 Xbox 360 Screen Released [GAMEPLAY VIDEO]

superhyper

@calster17: I hope they'll add the Defender and the other nice X-One cars on the 360 soon as DLC, so the X-One may even get some cars which are only on the 360 at the moment too. :hmmm:

The reason of this difference is simple, the cars which are on the 360 and not on the Xbox One are missing the Autovista model quality, i guess it's the opposite for the ones which are on the X-One and not on the 360, these need some 3D models with less detail for being used on the "downgraded" version :cheeky:

Hopefully it's just the video quality that make it seem worse, as I think it'd be bad for a big name gamer to have worse graphics than it's predecessor, specially with the Forza brand being a big hit for MS! That said if it got people buying a xBone MS would do it...

Alot of the 360 only cars are car's that have been in Forza 4, Lotus Calton, XJ220, EB110 and 90's Subari legacy for example. Not a bad thing to be honest...but means most, if not all DLC(if there is) for the 360 will be stuff from F4 I'd guess?

[B]@superhyper[/B] This what I said :D these "exclusive" models need upgrades to be used on both systems [quote name='calster17']Alot of the 360 only cars are car's that have been in Forza 4, Lotus Calton, XJ220, EB110 and 90's Subari legacy for example. Not a bad thing to be honest...but means most, if not all DLC(if there is) for the 360 will be stuff from F4 I'd guess?[/QUOTE] Hmm, yeah, unless they will update these cars available on Xbox One with downgraded models, and I expect also some new cars which we never saw, as this happened in Horizon 1 already (F12 Berlinetta if I remember well is one of those :mhmm:) By the way, I was watching this comparison, Horizon 1 vs. Horizon 2 (on 360) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XguU9URnz8U