We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

DRIVECLUB 'All Action' Trailer - Man this game is good looking!

Eudemon

DRIVECLUB is releasing in not too long and the PS4 exclusive which was due to launch last year at the same time as the console has used that extra time extremely well. Showing off incredible visuals and the weather effects that will come later to via an update the trailer shows all out racing action and truly is one of the best looking not just in visuals but also in details; the lights at night, the cockpit instruments and those glowing brake-discs are just a joy to behold.

This game will be so much fun as it's been called PGR's spiritual-successor and with those visuals, sounds, details and also a photomode and weather update to come after release, this game will be so good to not only play but also just see what people playing have to share. Can't wait!

This game will be so much fun as it's been called PGR's spiritual-successor and with those visuals, sounds, details and also a photomode and weather update to come after release, this game will be so good to not only play but also just see what people playing have to share. Can't wait!

Have you been paid? :oook:

My 2c about DC:

The visuals look amazing. They really do. Thank goodness they've improved them because when they first showed this at the PS4 reveal event, I was really disappointed with the visuals back then. Sure it looks like a fun game but I doubt it just has the content to keep someone playing it. There are open world games and there are circuit games, this falls somewhere in between. Sure PGR nailed it but can this do the same? I somehow doubt it but, as I said, that's just my 2c.

I think Forza did a good enough job killing themselves with FM5.

Evo make great games, the game looks awesome, physics look good enough, but I really really really dislike playing driving games with the PS gamepad which in combo with having to buy a new console is enough to turn me off.

If there's a Gold version which includes all DLC later and G25 support has since been added then I may grab it.