We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU BIG Mods list [UPD: 03/03/2015 - Added Pics for 5 cars]

Tob-Racer

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea it does looks very good ! :)

But Guys ! Bad news :o

The thread don't allows more tha 40000 characters. And it seems I'm at the limit now. The thing is, all the pics I link take so much space as characters. So I can't add more links in the thread. So that means I've got to move all my work to a blog or something. What do you suggest ?

UPDATE 12/02/2015

Added pics for Corvette ZR1 by Miha, Lambo Huracan & Diablo GTR. Added new names (Gembella GT600 AERO 3, HAMANN Ferrari 360, Brabus SV12 S BiTurbo). Added all Driver:TDU's mod with pics and direct link to the main mod page (turboduck only). Added terms of use as I don't want to see my work being violated

Thanks to Rebelinho for the pics :)

UPDATE 17/02/2015

Added more cars in the list (Brabus, Hamann, WALD Nissan GT-R and Nissan), Added some cars with bodykits (Only Nissan at the moment), Added latest car mods, Added bodykits brands tags, Added Rims brands tags, Added spoiler for the Rims list, Added pic for Alfa Romeo Montreal. COMB@T-$HOTGUN's mods complete

EDIT: My thread have more than 3000 views so finally what I'm doing here is far to be pointless :D :p

Hope I help people here :)

i just see there is a chrysler sebring in your list ,do you have it ?and while i am here is there a russian limousine gaz or vaz or whathever , it could be fun to have thoses ,even if i dont expect much about them as quality ...lol...by the way i am not talking of miha gaz limo ....it was from another modder ,feniz or something ..i think ...