We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

150k Garage Challenge - Vote for your fav now!

CarMadMike

Who's garage is the best? (Don't vote for your own)  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who's garage is the best? (Don't vote for your own)

• Loz
    • Hassan1995
    • Milli
    • CLR-GTR
    • Mike
    • Camel
    • Mercedes Benz
    • Rassva
    • Calster17
    • MrTurbolololol
    • MrSoftie

Abarth link fixed, the h was missing off of Http. :)

I like the rims of the RR and I don't usually like anything that is remotely aftermarket in its appearance (the irony and the hypocrisy of saying that after choosing an abarth 500, i know). I think they go well with the range rover in that colour but wouldn't with most other colour schemes.

I didn't like the RR rims when I first started seeing them on the road but now I love them.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally, I prefer the RRS to the full fat RR, Mike. I loved the L322, though. And I'd suggest you a Boxster S. The base ones lack power apparently.

The RRS has that whole 'if you were in a Rolls royce ghost at traffic lights and a RR phantom pulled up you'd feel envious' thing about it. The full fat RR is the RR to be in imo. That and other than the SVR RRS, I don't like the rear bumper of the RRS, it just looks... unfinished, like most evoque bumpers other than the top spec ones, but you'll see many more top spec evoques around than you do top spec RRS' and that's why I don't mark the evoque down for it.

And i'd have chosen the boxter s if I could in my budget, but If I went for a boxter S i could afford it would have been one before the facelift, and i'd rather sacrifice the power for the more modern car... stupid I know.

The bigger/more luxurious the car and the bigger the engine, the faster it loses its value. That's why you'll find most people look for such cars second hand rather than new. There's a 221 Mercedes S65 AMG for sale in holland for just 36.000 euros. It costed 305.000 euros when it was brand new. It happens to all such cars.

True, but at the same time this is the case on almost every brand new car nowadays, in Britain anyway. Doesn't matter how big or luxurious, unless there's a really amazing finance deal on a brand new car or something along those lines, people are quite silly if they buy a brand new car.

That CL you just posted is SO MUCH BETTER, worlds ahead of the other one.

Meh, that's people's own fault. They forget that purchase prices lower automatically, repair costs if they change at all tend to rise instead. They want to drive top-class cars for euro-shopper budgets, then they rage when one thing breaks down and it's more expensive than their old Skoda or Opel. :D

The cars MUST be listed in your mothercountry (I thought this'd make things more interesting)....

Welp

-Toyota Avensis

-Toyota Avensis

-Toyota Avensis

-Toyota Avensis

-Toyota Avensis

-Toyota Avensis

-Toyota Avensis

That's all anyone ever buys around here these days, not sure if any other cars are even available for purchase anymore :lol: On a more serious note, I'll come up with something in the late night hours :nods:

I thought my selection was going to be worse due to the small and expensive local car market. It ain't bad actually.

Trackday/weekend: 997.2 GT3

Trackday/weekend: E92 M3 6MT

Imaginary GF's DD: A3 1.4 TFSI

My DD/grocery getter: E 63 AMG S212 M156

Total amount: €177,735.

The rest would spent on mods and repairs.

^ Nope, because she would already be your girlfriend. Impossible to be friendzoned if you already got into this stage.

Giving yourself a GT3 and your imaginary GF a 1.4 A3 is :fp: Very male, and you're more than alright in doing so, it's just funny is all :p

Exactly what i thought. :lol: