We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The infamous Nurburgring Nordschleife webcam

Eudemon

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
same goes for the SLS AMG and 458 Italia but people don't like them cause of the look.

I know this was several pages ago but I'm going to make some noise.

I dislike the SLS because while it's great technical innovation it's not design innovation. A major part of cars for me is the way they look. New interesting designs catch my eye, the SLS while new is a copy cat. The original 300SL Gullwing was a Gullwing because that was the only way the engineers could do it and it became a design icon. This hasn't got the same charm. The 458 while nothing amazingly special has edgy modern looks which I like.

I agree a car shouldn't be purely judged on any one factor, but to me personally looks are very important. The Panemera doesn't cut it for me, I'd take a better looking less technically advanced car over it.

BTW, I'm not having a go here, you've every reason to like the Panemera. Just throwing my view out.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...