We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Salon de TDUCK: New Car Releases

CarMadMike

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All these new cars are so ugly, the only decent looking ones on this page are the Porsche and the Land Rover, the rest of them leave me cold, I don't like the way they look, especially the Regera, it's also interesting that it is pretty much direct drive in a street car.

Banned from driving Lambos?

:fp: Car companies, especially those whose profit revenues will not be too effected by some bad PR, are ran by complete tools.

I'm in love with the 675LT, I wasn't 100% won over by the 650S but that LT looks stunning, it's now an equivalent aesthetically to an Italian supercar.

That aston vulcan though :drool: Yeah it can look like a bottom feeder fish in some photos, but dear god in that video it looks stunning :drool: much want.

Guess we'll have to wait for a Jalopnik column to let him say a word or two about this Lamborghini ban thing. I like that he doesn't give an f about the car industry & journalism relationship at all. Most of these people just say what the PR guy at an international event tells them to say.

Can't agree more. The man is a legend.

Not sure how new this is, in fact I know nothing about it other than the obvious, which can't be stated for obvious reasons which I won't state.

This driverless Mercedes is cruising around San Francisco, blowing everyones minds - Imgur

I bet MB just wants the rigidity of the car to be right when throwing in modern S-Class engines. I agree though, it should have been something more than just a big E-Class cabriolet.

Which is getting even more dangerous the upcoming years: the whole C-Class has been moved up in the line-up to make room for the CLA. C-Class gets a cabriolet. Gets close to the E, so MB decides to push up the E-Class too, which in size and equipment will now get dangerously close to the S-Class. It's lacking a few cm's (aren't we all...) and 12 buckets instead of 6 or 8 but other than that.... hmm.

Still though, nice car. Still loving that new S-Coupe :drool:

• 2 weeks later...

New Jaguar XF:

iw1xetppajsdqcue2c2q.jpg

pn4htsormyhg2mjqorgj.jpg

pojcohyycvkizd5i1ebi.jpg

--------------------

If the XE didn't exist i'd be absolutely drooling over this car, but I think it's just a bit TOOOOO similar at the rear (Identical, really). However the old XF aged really quickly, in that the timing of its release meant its technology and interior looked and felt very out of date compared to its competition quite quickly. I hope with the new E-class around the corner this won't happen again (though this XF looks fine).

It's got new aluminium architecture meaning it'll be much lighter (they say 400 pounds, but JLR have been known to exaggerate these claims a fair bit), if it gets the Ingenium engines it'll be much more efficient too. I really hope this sells well!