We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Salon de TDUCK: New Car Releases

CarMadMike

Tesla's officially premium with the release of their own hunchback:

Posted by Groen7 but uploaded to the web by people who managed to get in the configurator (which apparently unlocked to those who paid a 5K deposit on a Model X).

"Hunchback" was the perfect way to describe it, that's really not good looking is it. :confused: I can only imagine the gullwing doors getting old very fast for the owners.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2016 Porsche 911 Carrera (S).... TURBO?

1419120677552256657.jpg

1419120677652163985.jpg

1419120677707483281.jpg

Images from Jalopnik

- Carrera and Carrera S are now Twin-Turbocharged

- Drop in displacement to 3.0 litre

- Increase in power by 20hp and 40lb-ft of torque over the previous versions, revs less.

- The current GT3's rear wheel steering will be an option on the Carrera S.

- Manual Gearbox still offered.

Aesthetically, the changes are fairly harmless. I'm confident it'll still be a great driving car, but that's where the real changes will be found I guess.

The Bentayga will most likely do very well as a result of Bentley being ahead of the game with that niche, Rolls/Maserati etc are nowhere near production.

In a more conservative colour it'll be better for sure. Not sure i like the front bumper design bentley are putting on their cars. I'd still much rather have a Mulsanne tho.

It's important that the Bentayga has many differences to its cousins the new Q7 and the next Cayenne and Touareg.

sandero-rs-flatout-barata-20.jpg

Renault Sandero RS released!

The difference between this and a normal Sandero is more than just an engine swap. It has new brakes, (Only Sandero with disc brakes on all wheels) better suspension, better gear ratios and etc. About figures, it has 150hp, about 20,9 mkgf of torque and does 0-60 in 8 seconds in a 6-speed manual gearbox.

Plus, it looks cute, and fun. :lol:

sandero-rs-flatout-barata-18.jpg

sandero-rs-flatout-barata-24.jpg

sandero-rs-flatout-barata-1.jpg

Sauce: Flatout

Will be shown in Frankfurt: Mercedes Intelligent Aerodynamic Automobile (see what they did there?)... It looks like a slightly more realistic version of the autonomous F015 and I expect this to evolve into a CLS bodystyle, considering the shooting brake might already be on its permanent way out.

Mercedes-concept-iaa-01.jpg

Mercedes-concept-iaa-002.jpg

I like it from what I can see so far except that bubble top :oook:

It has potential to be a stunner in production form, but it's a rather ugly concept car imo.

--- Post Updated ---

Porsche Mission E

1430488795641910162.jpg

pcfeh1zqtpmgbamepapf.jpg

1430488795813386130.jpg

Source

600hp electric 4 door car, So basically a tesla model S rival.

Range is 310 miles supposedly, and it's meant to be able to get 250 miles worth of charge in just 15 mins (whether this is real tech i dunno)

I hope this is what the panamera replacement will look like :)

Audi E-Tron Quattro Concept:

h4exrpwzniq6czi8qup6.jpg

1430579106315249448.jpg

310 mile range, and a 429hp 95 kwh battery back. Supposedly a production version of this is one of the high priorities at VAG atm.

It looks slightly too big to be a Q5 size, and slightly too small and too close to the new Q7 to be that, so what niche/gap is it meant to fill? Is it a new model line specifically for Electric vehicles or will be it be 10% smaller in production form and replace the Q5?

All I know is this is a good looking vehicle, I wish Audi's designers had bothered to get of of bed when they designed the Q7.

VW Tiguan:

1430287615395983537.jpg

1430287615587174577.jpg

This is a ridiculously giant leap from the previous Tiguan, it looks stylish and its proportions just seem to work, even in the lower spec cars it seems like a fairly desirable small SUV. The lack of ground clearance makes this look like an VW Golf on steroids, but that doesn't seem like too bad a thing.

Bugatti Vision Gran Turismo Concept:

1430362452839683624.jpg

1430362453428723496.jpg

This thing looks different enough from the Veyron to probably give us some idea as to what the next bugatti will look like, if not maybe just a few design cues at least. Good to see they've built it rather than just show us a CAD mock up, does it actually run? I don't think it does which is a shame as it sure would be a collectors item 40-50 years down the line.

Lamborghini Huracan LP610-4 Spyder:

1430419195449967683.jpg

1430419198436296771.jpg

1430419198539276099.jpg

This looks :drool: It seems as if if it was designed/engineered to work as a Spyder from the get-go, but the delay inbetween the hardtop and the spyder being released makes me question if it was, i dunno. I love that colour blue too :drool:

Jaguar F-Pace

1430434535823235248.jpg

1430434536259847856.jpg

1430434536334192048.jpg

<font size="5"><font size="2">

I love everything about this jag other than its name.... It looks great. Rear visibility looks hilarious. I hope it's got a bit of driving dynamics to go with its looks.

All images are from Jalopnik - Drive Free or Die

Mercedes: The repetitive light theme is annoying me, specially at the rear, but the overall shape is somewhat, interesting.

Porsche: Absolutely fantastic, i love it and i hope they finally make the Panamera properlly, as this concept works very well as a base for the next Panamera.

Audi: Definetly not. The side view is quite cool and that is it. I dislike the new theme they're going for. Looks... dumb.

Tiguan: Looks boring. Looks like a Tiguan. :lol:

Huracan: Well, it's the Huracan Spyder, no surprises. I want to see a top shot, so i can see what they have done in that engine cover. :lol:

Jaguar: Well, looks like a fat Jaguar. It's a SUV, sorry, can't like them. But as a SUV goes, it's fine. :lol: