We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2VPE Release

binbow

How can you edit db.cpr as the file is encrypted ?

and tdudec seems to not decode well the file ...

please answer :,(

About struct format of the "db_data.cpr":

I do not know the published document on about struct format of the "db_data.cpr". On "db_data.cpr", it is analytically confirmed that data is lined up like csv obtained by using tduvpe's export csv function. If you match the csv data with the data on "db_data.cpr" by binary search, you can identify the location on "db_data.cpr".

To avoid misunderstanding; The above db_data.cpr means the file of db_data.dec after decrypting.

About decrypting "db_data.cpr":

If tdu2vpe is properly set, tdu2vpe calls tdudec and processes it internally, so you do not need to manually decode it.

Please learn about using "tdudec.exe" in the document of "tdudec.exe".

Using this makes it easier to work with "tdudec.exe". Drag and drop the cpr file and click exec to get the decrypted file.

TDU2VPE updated to ver 3.5.1.9.

Changes - ver 3.5.1.9

Fixed: The code causing the error "UNICODE mapping is missing" has been corrected.

Other: The checkbox for the import option has been deleted. Except for pointers to "ID" and "submodel", all data will be overwritten with imported data.

Download link : TDU2VPE_ver3.5.1.9.zip

same error here, i'm 100% positive it's something with my game

hi again binbow, i'm trying to set the colors on a unreleased car, i managed to make it show the paint color, but the interior just won't work

also, when i drive it from the dealer, it changes color, any advice? thanks

I did not understand well yet, but I heard that only colors defined in *. 2 dm can be used.

I did not understand well yet, but I heard that only colors defined in *. 2 dm can be used.

i've put the f355 mod on one of the unreleased cars, the f380, i tried to set the colors via VPE, in the dealer the outside color works, but when i drive off the car it resets to the default silver color

also, the interior colors doesn't work at all

• 3 weeks later...

Hi! I'm new in this forum because I've a problem with TDU2VPE ( 3.5.1.8 ). When I click on LOAD button an error occur: "Access violation at address 00856FB4 in module 'TDU2VPE.exe'. Read of address 00C46030."

Someone can tell me how can i fix it? Thank's a lot!