We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Graphic problem - I need some input

VanquishHH

Hi guys,

I downloaded a new mod from Miha a few hours ago (Porsche 959, needs big bnk) and just drove about 20 minutes from RUF dealer towards the northern coast.

Suddenly the graphics started to juggle, the tarmac changed its colour (bright grey) and everything looked very weird - I didn´t make a screenshot because my computer was very slow then and I quit the game.

I had the same problem a few minutes before as well, then quit the game and started again, but the graphics started going weird after about 5 minutes again.

Any idea?

I have never had that problem before.

Cheers

Jan

Hi guys,

I downloaded a new mod from Miha a few hours ago (Porsche 959, needs big bnk) and just drove about 20 minutes from RUF dealer towards the northern coast.

Suddenly the graphics started to juggle, the tarmac changed its colour (bright grey) and everything looked very weird - I didn´t make a screenshot because my computer was very slow then and I quit the game.

I had the same problem a few minutes before as well, then quit the game and started again, but the graphics started going weird after about 5 minutes again.

Any idea?

I have never had that problem before.

Cheers

Jan

That's not a 1st time with his mods , y u even download 30 sec made mods ? It happened with his Veneno , now with the 959 even tool's version of that car is better , and u and me shouldn't talk about the mods that r not released on Turboduck , the guy doesn't respect anybody but that's another issue and different topic

I use many of his mods, the newest ones are very high quality and nope, Tool´s 959 isn´t better IMHO. Just look at the seats (pattern) and the details. Tool´s mod is from a former modding century, with due respect.

As I said, I have never had the problem before, with none of his mods (as I don´t like the Veneno I don´t use the mod).

I think talking about the mod is okay. Miha is a member here as well and many members here use his mods.

I would ask him what´s the problem, but he uses an online translator which is very hard to understand.

So you think it´s "only" a mod problem?

I use many of his mods, the newest ones are very high quality and nope, Tool´s 959 isn´t better IMHO. Just look at the seats (pattern) and the details. Tool´s mod is from a former modding century, with due respect.

As I said, I have never had the problem before, with none of his mods (as I don´t like the Veneno I don´t use the mod).

I think talking about the mod is okay. Miha is a member here as well and many members here use his mods.

I would ask him what´s the problem, but he uses an online translator which is very hard to understand.

So you think it´s "only" a mod problem?

that's not for me to decide should we talk about his mods here i just said that his mod is not released here , admins work but about the quality i just don't agree , tool's mod is old u r right but the model that is converted is old too , if u like it enjoy it :)

I don't think a mod can cause such issues. As I know Miha's mod folders, he just uses BNK files (Ext, Int, Rims) and a physic file, which the database is using. But neither the BNK files or the database affects the graphics in any kind. The graphics are a game engine issue, and we are not able to modify it.

Hi Andreas,

I thought about a temp problem, tool. I just downloaded HWMonitor to check it. Now I will try again.

@Pator

Now I have seen the problem has been the same for the Veneno, but only one user wrote about it. There is an answer including "paradise" and "dll" but as I have to use a translator (Russian to English, otherwise I can´t understand it in German) I am not sure what the guy states.

ppl don't make me post links of complains about his veneno , the guy doesn't care about the size of his mods , he uses full resolution Forza textures and mid-low graphics cards can't process it , that's the main problem.30 min mods ...

yeah it all started with Big Bnk's

@Pator

this sounds interesting - I don´t know much...no, I don´t know anything about modding, but I can follow you.

Guys,

I just tested a little bit.

I ran a temperature check while I drove the 959 again.

After about 15 minutes, the trouble began and I stopped playing - 79 C was the MAX temp.

After that I took ZOGGER´s Lambo Aventador Roadster for almost 30 minutes without ANY problem - 79 C was the MAX temp as well.

What I have to mention is, when I drove the 959, it felt like lagging from the beginning. Just a little bit, but constantly. My graphic card is a NVIDIA GTS250 (1GB) - I can hear you all laughing :D - and I feel a very very little difference between old mods and the new big bnk ones, but no real impact.

But the 959 felt lagging from leaving the garage, which ended in weird graphics after a while. With all other cars - for example Zogger´s high quality Aventador and Pator´s high quality 250 GT, there was and is not any problem.

Temperature seems to be okay, my system is old, but running well (after a big service in 2014).

Coming back to what Pator stated above, that sounds very true for me. AFAIK Miha says "low spec computers beware" in the readme files, so I think it´s just my bad luck.

Hi, everybody!

I see one exit from this problem:

I ask to write me the list of spendthrifts with whom such problem is observed (Besides Veneno and 959). I in the form of dough will change textures on minimum and I will send to persons interested who with these cars had before problems. If the problem is gone - I will change the extent of textures and I will do further more smaller textures. If the problem remains, I more so far have no ideas

Same thing happened to me with Miha's Corvette C7 Stingray, Porsche 959 and Veneno, after 10-15 minutes game started to stutter and weird graffical glitches like missing road and world textures appeard. But it doesn't happen with all Miha's bigbnk mods, some work ok and others not.

Same thing happened to me with Miha's Corvette C7 Stingray and Veneno, after 10-15 minutes game started to stutter and weird graffical glitches like missing road and world textures appeard. But it doesn't happen with all Miha's bigbnk mods, some work ok and others not.

I had kind of the same problem.. With an Atari car :lol: Ferrari 288 GTO :D

5r1QaPd.jpg

Only happened once in all my hours of game.

What you showed in your pic is something linked to sector streaming, which is really weird if you don't have any fx tweak enabled (sd and hd lower the clipping distance of the sector, but it doesn't set it to 0 anymore so the streaming should be fine). How many GB of RAM do you both have? :D

What you showed in your pic is something linked to sector streaming, which is really weird if you don't have any fx tweak enabled (sd and hd lower the clipping distance of the sector, but it doesn't set it to 0 anymore so the streaming should be fine). How many GB of RAM do you both have? :D

Hi Speeder :)

Got Project P. HD option Enable, Patch HD released 5 years ago and I've got 4Go of Ram + 2 reserved only for my NVIDIA Geforce 820M. :nods:

I had kind of the same problem.. With an Atari car :lol: Ferrari 288 GTO :D

Only happened once in all my hours of game.

Different problem than me. I see water texture through some small parts of the TDU world instead of blurry world and road texture after 7-15 minutes of using some of Miha's bigbnk mods. It looks like some polygons dissapeared and it's getting worse with time. Tried to capture screenshot with FRAPS but it didn't work (made black screenshot). Maybe it is some kind of strange memory leak, I don't know.

I have Radeon HD 7850 1GB, Phenom II 965 BE c3 3.8 GHz and 8 GB RAM.

Result, for dough I decided to prepare 959 with very small textures. It will look awfully, but so far only, as the test. To me it is necessary 1 or 2 persons who had problems with 959 before. If during dough of 30-60 minutes occurs nothing - I will reduce textures in the subsequent models and I will replace in with what there were problems. Who will want to test 959 with the minimum textures?

Result, for dough I decided to prepare 959 with very small textures. It will look awfully, but so far only, as the test. To me it is necessary 1 or 2 persons who had problems with 959 before. If during dough of 30-60 minutes occurs nothing - I will reduce textures in the subsequent models and I will replace in with what there were problems. Who will want to test 959 with the minimum textures?

I can test it, I am really curious if it will solve my problem (hope it will).