We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The Little GamesCom 2015 New News Thread!

Camel

GamesCom kicks off tomorrow with the Microsoft announcement and with Sony not being there this year will Microsoft pull out all the stops and show us something most excellent?

Microsoft - 4th August - 7am PST/10am EST/3pm BST

EA - 5th August - 1am PST/4am EST/9am BST

Call of Duty - 5th August - 10am PST/1pm EST/1pm BST

Blizzard - 5th August - 3am PST/6am EST/11am BST

The Microsoft stream will most likely be on Xbox.com as it was with E3 with alternative streams available on Twitch. The other three may also be available on one of the streaming websites.

Going into this with little to expect but no doubt will be well surprised with what comes, will be cool to see more of the Wild Run for The Crew and more NFS 2015 will be a nice little watch too I hope and if the RDR2 musings are true then bring that on too!

Was watching bits of the Xbox stream on YouTube but it kept skipping ahead by a few seconds, quite annoying.

So confirmation that Xbox DVR is the successor to Windows media Center, but then why can't the Xbox Win10 app recognise a TV tuner in your PC and do everything from there then?

But Forza is still very much Xbox exclusive. Whereas other titles were Xbox and Windows 10 exclusive. I'm guessing the way they prevent it working on Win7 is by using DirectX 12. Maybe Horizon will be the first to dabble in PC.

Also Diablo, did you never play Spyro during your childhood?

But Forza is still very much Xbox exclusive. Whereas other titles were Xbox and Windows 10 exclusive. I'm guessing the way they prevent it working on Win7 is by using DirectX 12. Maybe Horizon will be the first to dabble in PC.

they would never bring titles like forza to pc, so many people buy consoles just for the exclusives. I know I wouldn't even bother with the crapboxone if it wasn't for the exclusives. The crapstation4 is just as bad. My housemate has it and not only the graphics are far inferior but the network issues OMG...

it's funny cuz people say oh I don't want to deal with pc problems, I've had many more problems with consoles than I ever had with all of my pcs combined.

Dear god I remember Spyro... no I feel old :bsad: