We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza 6 Race League

Paladin Skylark

Okay friends, I am currently in the testing process for Season 4, in terms of what cars we'll be running (if you have a suggestion please let me know) - please keep in mind if you've been an active participant in Season 3, we'd love to see you again next season - if you haven't taken part and you want to, you are always welcome to join us all on Sundays to battle it out! If anyone has any questions or concerns you may post them here or PM me directly. Season 4 information will be posted soon :)

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry I missed the race, had a bit too much to drink on Saturday and still feeling the effects now...

Seeing the choice of cars, i may have an actual chance! Is that the only cars allowed or can it be any that fit into the class?

The list of eligible cars includes everything that fits into the category :nods:

Might join a couple weeks in, traveling to cyprus soon. Most likely in the mighty Amazon. :lol:

You're more than welcome to :nods: Just be sure to choose an eligible car :cheeky:

Things are looking good, we should have a good season on our hands here :nods: Just a reminder that it's encouraged, though not completely necessary, to paint your car yourself. If you honestly can't come up with anything then just grab a livery from the storefront but it always gives a nice personal touch to have people with their own liveries in the race :)