We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

What are you listening to?

Eudemon

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Video*

I think I have posted this before but I have listened to this over and over again for like half an hour. I really don't get why this song wasn't succesful. :hmmm:

Erm because it is terrible ? How can you even like that :/ Music is terrible, voices are out of the blue and the video is just weird.

There is your answer to why it wasn't successful (:

Erm because it is terrible ? How can you even like that :/ Music is terrible, voices are out of the blue and the video is just weird.

There is your answer to why it wasn't successful (:

At least show some respect for other people's music taste, let him like what he wants.

At least show some respect for other people's music taste, let him like what he wants.

I was answering his question, no disrespect shown.

And no I don't listen to Justin Bieber, I listen to Techno,House, Electro House, Dubstep and those kinds of music.

Pretty much what Iced posted above, that's my taste.

Edit: GTAMADDOG that is a sick song ;)

Did I ask for an answer? Did I have a question mark in the end of the sentence? Did I ask why it wasn't succesful? No. I know umad but try to control yourself and go back listening to your....Justin Bieber? :cool:

NO DISRESPECT SHOWN :D

And no I don't listen to Justin Bieber, I listen to Techno,House, Electro House, Dubstep and those kinds of music.

So why are you critiquing the reasons for decreased popularity of the Weezer song based on your opinions? It's clearly not your interest, so just say "Not my kind of thing," instead of saying "[it was unsuccessful because] it's ___ and ___ and ___ and blah de blah de terrible blah."? There's a lot of ways we could insult your music, but we (hopefully) are more mature than that. So give some respect, please.

-Leadfoot

Both of you are overreacting a little; there are millions of songs out there - if you outright hate some of them, there's no need to get angry about it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxzIjYO-VD0 [B]@carlos_69:[/B] The embedding won't work if you put in the whole URL. You have to put in just the final part of the URL. Quote my post and you'll see what I mean. :) -Leadfoot