We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post your desktop!

Eudemon

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jazz is that sv ps'ed to look pink and paradox nice car I used those rims in a ps project :)

As Penfold said, it actually is bright pink in real life. It runs around London, at least it did until it got confiscated a couple of nights ago.

Since you's all hate alienware so much.. thought ad change it to the new TDU2-Aston Martin One-77 wallpaper that just released yesterday :)

-snip-[/img]

Thats betterrr! Sexy car :D & Nice to see your running ESET NOD32 :p

As Penfold said, it actually is bright pink in real life. It runs around London, at least it did until it got confiscated a couple of nights ago.

Thats betterrr! Sexy car :D & Nice to see your running ESET NOD32 :p

What you talkin about ave been runnin ESET for like 2years now.. if you recall a tried to get you to use it but you we'r so far up AVG's ass you said no lmfao :run:

OMG Who would paint an SV bright pink Lol at it getting confiscated by cops probably because so many people were complaining about how sacrilege it was painting an SV bright pink LOL

I really like it, then again, I am a girl.

What you talkin about ave been runnin ESET for like 2years now.. if you recall a tried to get you to use it but you we'r so far up AVG's ass you said no lmfao :run:

Oh :o :run: Aha. I'm not running anything now :O Hellllllllooooo viruses :lol:

yep i know what that feels like I have spen the last 2 days trying to get my mum to renew norton because this other program said I had viruses it turned out it was malware

Dude, seriously. Norton is like death for all computers. Go ESET, it doesn't interfere as much and actually lets you see your emails >.<

Dude, seriously. Norton is like death for all computers. Go ESET, it doesn't interfere as much and actually lets you see your emails >.<

And has the highest protection rate out of all firewalls in the world without goin government on your ass :lol:

A actually think McAfee was the death of computers.. Amean if you get it with you stock installation its imbeded into your computer's soul to rot and constantly ask for renewals for the rest of its life :eek::eek::p

Erm, no - Norton and McAffe are the bain of thousands of IT professionals out there. Why on earth would you pay for something when the free alternatives are just as good, if not better.

If you're a PC novice - get MS Security Essentials

If you're a pro that wants even more - get Comodo Internet Security