We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post your desktop!

Eudemon

Guest ShiZzl3
Cool screens. Love the one overlooking the city. That looks amazing! Do you know which city it is? ;)

detroit i think, cant remember

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What HD TV do you have? And how much did it cost?

Im looking for a TV :p

Its a 1080i 32" one under the name of 'Cello'. Its a generic make, so cost me only £320 about a year ago. It was (and still is) the bargain of the century. It hasn't let me down ever and gives an awesome picture.

I haven't fully used all the features, as it isn't plugged into the aerial, or a sky box, only the PS3 and my computer.

See mine here

I didn't get mine from Amazon, but 'used' from a different dealer to the one selling there now.

As far as I know, that TV is VERY rare, and so very cheap. (it is much more expensive now than it was with the other company, which I would highly recommend - but I don't know anything about Avides Media.)

I would say 32"/37" is more than enough, but if you want 1080p you will have to go to 40"+, and those become much larger, and would possibly dominate the room they are in. My 32" is fine to view (and play TDU on - with my G25 whilst sitting on a sofa :p - my sofa is about 2m away).

Its a 1080i 32" one under the name of 'Cello'. Its a generic make, so cost me only £320 about a year ago. It was (and still is) the bargain of the century. It hasn't let me down ever and gives an awesome picture.

I haven't fully used all the features, as it isn't plugged into the aerial, or a sky box, only the PS3 and my computer.

See mine here

I didn't get mine from Amazon, but 'used' from a different dealer to the one selling there now.

As far as I know, that TV is VERY rare, and so very cheap. (it is much more expensive now than it was with the other company, which I would highly recommend - but I don't know anything about Avides Media.)

I would say 32"/37" is more than enough, but if you want 1080p you will have to go to 40"+, and those become much larger, and would possibly dominate the room they are in. My 32" is fine to view (and play TDU on - with my G25 whilst sitting on a sofa :p - my sofa is about 2m away).

Thanks for the info! :)

That's quite cheap yes!

I tried the way to get pics of my desktop that you told me RH, but it isn't working.

Anyway here his the pic that I am using. It has two of my favorite cars in it. You all know which one I like better. :p

What game is that from? & whats the car on the left i can't make it out.