We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.
///Λquarious

TDU World :: March 2020 Update!

Currently, how can one obtain a legal copy of the game for PC? It was once on Steam but is no longer on steam. My laptop does not have a disc drive so I cannot get a physical copy. I have a non-legal copy (though I have purchased this game twice on 360 so I am morally justified lol), and I understand that the launcher may not support my copy. First result is an "instant" download from some random site for 40+ dollars.

It's really unfortunate that some of these off-beat games really are a pain to come by legally. Not even off beat games, the classic NFS games tend to be impossible to get legal downloads for. EA could still make some bank with them.

I'm almost surprised to see TDU still has a somewhat active community. I can tell from the feel of TDU2 that it probably isn't the easiest game to reverse engineer; kudos to everyone involved. TDU is such an underrated series and really, REALLY had amazing potential. No game has satiated my desire for a new TDU game, something about the whole flavor of this game is unique.

Currently, how can one obtain a legal copy of the game for PC? It was once on Steam but is no longer on steam. My laptop does not have a disc drive so I cannot get a physical copy. I have a non-legal copy (though I have purchased this game twice on 360 so I am morally justified lol), and I understand that the launcher may not support my copy. First result is an "instant" download from some random site for 40+ dollars.

It's really unfortunate that some of these off-beat games really are a pain to come by legally. Not even off beat games, the classic NFS games tend to be impossible to get legal downloads for. EA could still make some bank with them.

I'm almost surprised to see TDU still has a somewhat active community. I can tell from the feel of TDU2 that it probably isn't the easiest game to reverse engineer; kudos to everyone involved. TDU is such an underrated series and really, REALLY had amazing potential. No game has satiated my desire for a new TDU game, something about the whole flavor of this game is unique.

Steam keys can still be bought on third party sites. As far as I know, that is the only place to get them as a digital copy right now.

Well I just hope that even if we had a cracked copy we could still enjoy the online. Not necessarily with support from you of course, but just like project paradise did for tdu 1. I would be grateful if we could go online with either copies

Well I just hope that even if we had a cracked copy we could still enjoy the online. Not necessarily with support from you of course, but just like project paradise did for tdu 1. I would be grateful if we could go online with either copies

kinda agree i bought it on xbox back then and dont want to pay 70€ again for a new PC copy

Link says this item is only for customers in United States. Is there way to get this in Europe? I live in Finland myself.

Edited by Guest

On 5/25/2020 at 4:27 PM, Minime891 said:

If/when TDU2 comes online again I will have to make a new mod to celebrate.?

Only if you want of course 😉 I'm currently learning TDU2 modding myself but I'm having some issues. Are your tutorials still available somewhere?

Announcements