We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[PC] TDU Central Club

S71NG3R

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You've gt some pretty good ideas martin, Cruises are always different unlike stingers, No offence stinger.

:huh_blue: I think S71NG3R's cruises are always fun! It's tricky staying in road rules with supercars, and it's fun to watch other people doing what you're doing. Martijns cruise last night was good too, too bad about the connection problems though. Every normal cruise is equally as fun in my opinion, I just love driving with other people, so I would think that Lol.

The daily cruises are for any type of cruise. Normal cruise is any car, custom cruise is a special cruise e.g. class of car, type of car or type of route.

I'm not sure what you mean Southend rage because I do try and do different cruises each week. Just read back through this thread and you will see what we do.

Also there is a minimum of one special event each week.

I'm very open minded for new ideas and like I keep saying this club is all about your input to make the club bigger and better.

There is no you must do this today that tomorrow every week. So far only a few people have come forward with what they would like to do.

So if you have ideas for cruises you would like to do just say here.

BTW I don't get offended it's good to get feedback that's the only way to move forward. So anything anyone is not happy with just say, if you stay silent I will always think everyone is happy.

Guys a tidbit of info for you, loast night on the 360 we had some very enjoyable cruises though we had to limit to 5 or 6 people to keep lag down but what we found out was that get the person with the best connection (upload as well as down) to lock everyone and then they will isolate making them the host. This makes the server much more sync friendly and when we are following lights, they were the same for most and also distances between each other were accurate. Was a good night last night and I have a feeling we will be doing this more in the future, not least until broadband gets to a decent level for consistent online gaming anyway.

A host with a minimum 512Kbps upload with a 784Kbps/1Mb+ recommended works very well indeed.

Guys a tidbit of info for you, loast night on the 360 we had some very enjoyable cruises though we had to limit to 5 or 6 people to keep lag down but what we found out was that get the person with the best connection (upload as well as down) to lock everyone and then they will isolate making them the host. This makes the server much more sync friendly and when we are following lights, they were the same for most and also distances between each other were accurate. Was a good night last night and I have a feeling we will be doing this more in the future, not least until broadband gets to a decent level for consistent online gaming anyway.

A host with a minimum 512Kbps upload with a 784Kbps/1Mb+ recommended works very well indeed.

Thanks Diablo for the info we will try this next time. There is always a sync problem with traffic as well so this may help with that too.

Normal cruise tonight? I havn't heard anything so I guess it's 8pm, meeting place A, any car?

Thanks. :)

If it is any car, I would like to join! but if there is a restrcition I might not be able to join, unless it's one of my 7 cars.... :S lol well I mihgt be bale to buy one if the "rules" are published before hand... lmao

cheers