We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[PC] TDU Central Club

S71NG3R

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone I'm back now after my long weekend in the rain. :D

Club house #1 is full so new members need to be added to TheScottishSpotter's friends list. Then join as shown in the rules on page 1.

All cruises leave at 8:30 UK time so you don't need to wait any longer for people to show up. Adding the names each day of who is going didn't work because you were then stuck waiting for them all to show up.

So the 8:30 rule was made so you only have to wait 30mins to see if people want to cruise.

Welcome back stinger. Won't have time to to add people to the clubhouse tonight as i have invited a friend over (Yeah i'm always busy atm because of homework and friends :D)but if you let me know early tomorrow after 4 if you are on i can do it. May be going to see a film tomorrow night called The Bourne Ultimatum which looks good seen as i have seen both the identity and supremacy so if i am i won't be at the cruise. Should be there the rest of the week though ;).

As the cruise is at 9PM Dutch time, i will only be able to come in the weekends because of school and my mother tells me to go to bed at 10pm. To bad. So if we can make the cruises a bit earlier, half an hour to an hour i can come, if you want to atleast :P

Especially the Mafia Cruises :D XD

Good idea :) I was just wondering about this, or maybe "suggesting" is a better word for this post...

As of yesterday, we had a normal cruise, but we had a full session of 8 people, all club members, or people looking to join the club.

I think it would be a good idea for us to do another Mafia cruise or another Factory event, because it would be a lot better (in my opinion) to have more people to take part. The last Factory event was fun with just 4 people, but I think that it would be much more of a challenge if we had the full 8 people in the session.

Hey - looking for the ScottishSpotter, can I please join the club :) as I have got to know TDU now, and would like to be apart (really not just a tagger-oner) of TDU-C... :P

I took part in the cruise last night, and I came third in the final real race... still need to get to know what the different "rules" are etc... but you know, I'll get there after a few cruises :)

So, please may I join the club?

Oh yeah - 100th POST :excited::dance:

Sorry for the lack of club input from me the last few days. I have been very busy and as I understand so has TheScottishSpotter.

I am busy for the rest of the week so I will not be on TDU much. We will have some club events next week to make up for it.

As there are lots of people playing now we will have to do groups so I'm interested in who would like to be a group leader. We could have different ones each week.

The different groups would meet at different meeting places but do the same events.

The group leaders will need to know the rules and insure everyone is fair and follow the event rules.

The group leaders will need to report to me about any trouble during the event.

Sorry to the new members wanting to join I'm sure TheScottishSpotter will be on TDU again soon.

Due to this the events next week will be open to everyone.

Sorry for the lack of club input from me the last few days. I have been very busy and as I understand so has TheScottishSpotter.

I am busy for the rest of the week so I will not be on TDU much. We will have some club events next week to make up for it.

As there are lots of people playing now we will have to do groups so I'm interested in who would like to be a group leader. We could have different ones each week.

The different groups would meet at different meeting places but do the same events.

The group leaders will need to know the rules and insure everyone is fair and follow the event rules.

The group leaders will need to report to me about any trouble during the event.

Sorry to the new members wanting to join I'm sure TheScottishSpotter will be on TDU again soon.

Due to this the events next week will be open to everyone.

No problem stinger real life comes before gaming life ;) If you need any help with the club I am willingly available.

No problem stinger real life comes before gaming life ;) If you need any help with the club I am willingly available.

Ditto.

P.S. This post is serious, I mean every word ;)

---------------------------------------------

But seriously, if you do need us to lead any cruises, or do anything in the club we'll be happy to do it.

If you need a group leader then I can do it somedays, but with work I can hardly ever be there for 8 and some other days I'm busy, so I'm quite unreliable :(

Ok thanks for all your interest. I will set out a plan next week. To help me if you could say what days you are most likely to be on TDU and the times for evening sessions.

I would like for someone to be at the meeting place everyday if possible. So if I'm not available then someone can lead the cruise.

i would like to join, my tag is Jets105181 i will try to be at the meeting points tomorrow and sunday but right now i am going to hang around meeting place B

See! My advertising worked :) 1 new meber in about 2 hours ;)

Welcome aboard the TDU-C club :D

I'll try and be there too, but only if I fix my grafics card problem :'( *sniffles*