We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited 2 in Production? + Details [!UPDATE #2]

Eudemon

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Would I be right in thinking that in TDU 2 it will feture alot of the cars already in TDU. The reason I say this is will they just use the same cars they already have and just fix the bugs on some of them and give them a polish with some new paint options or will they re-model every car???

Sorry if this has already been mentioned before.

They should connect both TDU's. For example if they take Australia or New Sealand (Or how ever it is called in English) we should be able to travel with Airplane....!

Good idea, they should make it with expansion packs with different new islands on each, so you can fly in between. That'd be great :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
They got the old xbox game one one disk so surly they will fit the name back on a disk thats so much bigger. Was the PC vershion 2 disks then?

Huh? I'm confused but I'll answer your question anyway, the PC version is only one disc (well mine is and it's from Thailand so I could be wrong Lol) :D

Wasn't yours £30? Mine was £15 including delivery AND I got it working before you got yours working... So Hahahaha I think I win!

Mine was £25, and yes you got your working before mine, but then thats cos my GFX Card sucked! So you getting yours to work before mine has nothing to do with the current Topic ;)

Own-ned

Wasn't yours £30? Mine was £15 including delivery AND I got it working before you got yours working... So Hahahaha I think I win!

But yours was from Thailand and you said that, that might have to do with the problems you have been having so maybe spending a little more buys a better game? ;)

I got mine on the 6th April out of PC World for *cough* £30 *cough* :D

Mine was £25, and yes you got your working before mine, but then thats cos my GFX Card sucked! So you getting yours to work before mine has nothing to do with the current Topic ;)

Own-ned

Exactly so Ross, you got sockafied and pwnzored at the same time :D

*Sorry that i had to do two posts as the multi-quote thing didn't work for me*

I'm confused Lol. The problems have fixed themselves with deleting the folder so not the games fault. Mwahahahahaha, so you can all eat your words while I enjoy playing my very cheap version of TDU that works perfectly!! :D Rofl.

P.S. I'm proud of myself for turning this topic about TDU2 into a random thing where we talk about our versions of TDU and where we got them from, Lmao... :)

• 1 month later...