We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 needs ...?

Eudemon

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

* Ability to set waypoints for all/locked in session and stay in a session

regardless of leaving map

* A sort of party system meaning you never lose those players in the party until you leave that party, not when you goto the map, enter a shop etc...

* Passenger-cam; allows friends and other players at your acceptance to jump in and take ride with you in your car, 2 in front and 2 in back if vehicle permits (I don't think this has ever been done before!)

Now there's something to look out for.:excited: :woot:

As for Avatar customization, several things.

1. The ability to change the color of any piece of clothing (making a black suit white or blue shoes red)

2. The ability to take a picture via either Xbox Vision camera or an online image uploading tool, and use it to create an avatar's face

3. Height / body mass adjustment.

TDU 2 needs a DeLorean DMC 12 without Flux Capacitor !

http://www.ridelust.com/wp-content/uploads/zzzdelorean.jpg

....And one WITH a Flux Capacitor! :p :nuts:

* Passenger-cam; allows friends and other players at your acceptance to jump in and take ride with you in your car, 2 in front and 2 in back if vehicle permits (I don't think this has ever been done before!)

Pfft, 4 people? That's nothing! I'm thinking Pinzauger :

800px-Pinzgauer_Typ712M_Austria_2.JPG

Just a random thought, but TDU2 NEEDS better engine sounds for traffic, as they all seem to go everywhere at 8,000 RPM, the current sound only really suits the cop cars in pursuit.

more FWD cars! as much as i dislike them they are severely under represented (i.e. 1 alfa...)

you all know what TDU-2 really needs.......an this is all it needs..... TO BE RELEASED NOW!!. i started on xbox..an noticed nobody raced in the proper multiplayer races.....just racn on the spot, i spose so everyone could watch etc.. so that needs to go.... just leave it up to us players... basically we meet at a spot...an race/drag/drift, plus i like diablo's idea...of indoor carparks etc...could use them for driftn.. (plus an r33)

Like GTA 4. A Phone? You can actually dial for the repairs you need. if you brek down for no gas, call the tow truck company, or call a friend that is online to come get you (obciously that wont be possible unless we have the passenger cam) and if siomeone is speeding actually call the cops on them and thye get chased.

And a Car Lot for broken down cars, if ur car got towed, go to the tow truck company to get it back. or if your broke and need to get gas, park int he car lot and get it later.

AND A REAL DRAG STRIP! Like Rice Wars for The Fats and the furious. 3 MILES OF STRAIGHT ROAD...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Even though the game seems well under way with development now...

I really like the day/night cycle and weather implement. Midnight Club LA (as an example) got the cycle duration pretty good; Slow enough to be subtle and gradual, but not so slow as you have to wait too much of your own real time to experience day or night.

It would also be good if by pressing some key (or at least a cheat code) the game could stay in that time (or go to actual real time speed) until you choose to activate time cycle again.

Does anybody here know if Hawaiian highways ever have those red and white reflector posts on either side of the road you may often find on rural roads with no street lights? Seeing those shine back the light off your headlights / high beams would look pretty good.

• 4 weeks later...

Dont get me wrong tdu is an awesome game but its not the best, poor handling bad world graphics lack of tuning and customisation!!!

I think that tdu2 should have:

A more free world( be able to get out of your car and walk around, go shopping, pick up your friends and go for a drive)

Make the game more human, you need to get to live etc

Fuel economy car servicing car breakdowns and oil blah bla blah, so people dont drive round in saleen s7s

A used car system so you could buy a lemon or a hidden gem!

More normal cars like commodores and honda civics

and a better car updating system(more downloadable cars)

thats about it i know this wont happen in tdu2 but hopefully in tdu games to come!!

X T3CHNO BOY X and xX SCR1B3 Xx

• 4 weeks later...

I'd love to see all those things such as weather, working windscreen wipers, cars cetting dirty / working carwash. Basically I agree with all of the suggestions at the first post. I guess this list has already been sent to the developers? (didn't read through each page of this thread).

Anyways, if I would have to choose 2 ideas, they would be these:

1) Fuel consumption. It would be nice to have the need to refuel the car once in a while at fuel station. If you would run out of fuel, you'd need to get it towed to the nearest fuel station (with appropriate charge of course).

2) Damage. I think there should be more consequence of collisions. If your car gets damaged, you need to take it to repair shop for fixing, and it would cost. If it get's seriously damaged, you'd need to call a tow truck to take it to the repair shop. If there is more consequence of collisions, people would drive more carefully in online sessions. Maybe for this you'd need two separate online sessions. Everyone who have chosen "arcade" mode without damage would be driving together in one session, and those who have chosen "realistic" mode would be driving together in another session. In this way everyone would get what they want.

To make it possible for people to refuel and fix cars when they are out of money, there should be some way to earn money even when all cars are out of fuel or broken (maybe some challenges like working as a taxi driver).

EDIT: By the way, one thing I haven't seen mentioned are the huge arcade-like challenge indicators in the game world. I'd really like those to be removed. They can sometimes kill the realistic atmosphere in the game. Perhaps they could show on the GPS only?

i would also like a customization on the exhausts. i really hate the sound on the ferrari challenge stradale on Xbox 360. i would really love the spoiler on the car.

i would like the new TDU to become like midnight club los angeles remix

on TDU i would want these cars:

F360

F355

599 GTB

lamborghini SV

lamborghini LP640

buggati veyron

challenge stradale

Diablo VT

Diablo SVR

LP560

• 3 weeks later...

Like the guy from "Classic Game Room HD"(X360 version) on Youtube said(that looks for him), it should be a GTA without guns, cause this one, even you seeing the charaters having a kind of like, some people at the shops, there are nobody on streets, and he/she(you) goes to everywhere by screens with a kind o loading between them...

While buying some car you(we) should be more free with the cam, chose the wheels and additional parts on a store like the cars, not on a menu... and etc.

• 1 month later...