We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

CLUB ANNOUCMENT - Cruise 02/09/07

Speed

TDU Multi Platform Speed Cruise

Yes, I am here to announce the first multi platform TDU Cental Cruise. This will take place tomorrow (02/09/07) at 8pm BST. It will be open to anyone and everyone who is a part of the club on any platform or who is looking to join the club in the near future. We will start at the car park opposite the Pagani/ Italian Independant dealership, known to most PC players as Meeting Place A. From there, the leader will choose a place, everyone will put it in there GPS if they want to, then lock back together. The overall theme will we to race to the lighthouse clockwise around the island. Once there, other places will be decided upon.

Here is where the fun begins, the idea is to race to the place selected as fast as possible, no road rules, no stopping to regroup, just try to be the first there. When I say this I am not advising that you knock each other off the road, but do as you please ;) Once you get to the first place, wait for the rest of the group, then the leader will choose a new place, everyone will GPS it and off we go again. The idea of this cruise is to enjoy driving in TDU but also to appreciate the speed and fun that can be achieved in the game.

Group Leaders -

PC - S71NG3R

XBOX 360 - *still available* (post below if you would like the place, someone who knows the roads would be good, Diablo? baldred?)

We may need to include 2 groups on each platform but this depends entirely on demand, and we will not decide on this until we see how many people are interested, so post below or contact me in some way if you would like to take part.

PC Players Group 1 -

1. S71NG3R

2. SpeedFreakLightning

3. Iced_Bullet

4. Mb

5. TheScottishSpotter

360 Players Group 1 -

1. Telos

Any questions or problems, please list below.

Thanks,

Speed.

The PC cruise was GREAT! I had to leave halfway through, but the first half was awesome!

The first part i drove the wrong way, had my GPS wrong but still finished 3rd they said? I thought i was last :p

The second part i won, woehoe! :D

The third part i was 4th. I flew of the highway and had to drive 10km extra :(

Yes it was a good cruise now I need a rest lol after hanging on the the S7 all that time. Never again, but it was a lot of fun so maybe I will use it again. :D

The F1 (Not the GTR) is a pain in the arse, it sucks to drive so i swapped for the GTR which didn't have such a high topspeed as your S7 and the Enzo's.

Who won the other bits? :)

• 5 months later...