We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Best Ad i've seen in a while

khevolution

Guys, its just an advert....

The guy in the gorrilla suit playing the drums is a crappy advert, more likely to make me buy a drum kit than a chocolate bar....

Its different which makes it good. Its not some person talking down a telephone smiling way to much or some puppy falling off a bed. There are subtle hints of the chocolate brand as someone said above with the background colour. Dunno really what i'm talking about but i'm going to buy some chocolate now, no wait no i'm not.

Yes the irn bru adverts are good, and they worked i am now obsessed with drinking the orange stuff, it taste great. It's also a great hangover cure. The latest one i saw was in Blackpool, it seemed familiar to me, but i just couldn't remember the name of the roller coaster featured. Of course it was the irn bru roller coaster.

. It's also a great hangover cure.

Does that include the WKD version?? lol,

I think the old Tango ads where good (you've been tango'd) but they changed it from the block slapping people to kissing them as they thought it would start a Happy Slapping craze.

The Alonso and hamilton one is good but it must have been filmed a while before all the trouble between them started.

Also they where talking about a Gorrilla playing drums on an advert today on Jo whiley on Radio 1 and everyone was asking if it was Phil Collins and Jo said she would reveal who it was but I missed, did anyone listen and find out???

Much prefer the older Genesis when he was drumming but he is a great artist and a great proformer.

Yeah 'Ababcab' was/is a fantastic song but his solo stuff is really good especially 'Easy Lover' I love that song lol infact I don't think there is a bad Phil Collins song I mean In the air tonight, Sussusidio, another day in paradise, In the air tonight, I wish it could rain down, One more night etc etc are all greats IMO