We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Nugget of the Week!! *archive*

Eudemon

Well it was in regards to what you said about Madmax which meant you were fine but seeing as you've now posted thinking it was in reflection of you then I guess your above post could be very nuggety. :D

:eek:oh crap

• Replies 1.2k
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no not really, i normally turn on the massage feature :D. No i was busy running around the building sorting stuff out. I know how you feel about long day's though, i started at 7am got home at 6.30pm and been working at home until about 11pm and i'm knackered, and to add to the joy it all starts again at 6am tomorrow. Anyway what were we talking about?

no not really, i normally turn on the massage feature :D. No i was busy running around the building sorting stuff out. I know how you feel about long day's though, i started at 7am got home at 6.30pm and been working at home until about 11pm and i'm knackered, and to add to the joy it all starts again at 6am tomorrow. Anyway what were we talking about?

You were talking to me, not working.

Haha that made me laugh ( the massage feature ) Was that a joke or serious :)

Yea, worse thing is, my dad doesn't tell me if he wants my help the next day, so I'll go to bed at like 2 am, then he wakes me up at 7 out of the blue and shouts at me " Wake up you Bar steward, work! " and I'm like oh ok thanks!

And my dad likes getting the job done, so he doesn't slack off when he works :( Flat out stuff like grrr.

You were talking to me, not working.

And maybe i was working at the same time. I never said it was anything difficult, just ticking some boxes on a sheet to then feed to a computer.

Haha that made me laugh ( the massage feature ) Was that a joke or serious :)

Yea, worse thing is, my dad doesn't tell me if he wants my help the next day, so I'll go to bed at like 2 am, then he wakes me up at 7 out of the blue and shouts at me " Wake up you Bar steward, work! " and I'm like oh ok thanks!

And my dad likes getting the job done, so he doesn't slack off when he works :( Flat out stuff like grrr.

Yes it was serious, my chair has a massage feature, like the ones at the motorway services. And i feel for you, although your lucky to get to sleep until 7, that's a luxury for me.

And maybe i was working at the same time. I never said it was anything difficult, just ticking some boxes on a sheet to then feed to a computer.

Yes it was serious, my chair has a massage feature, like the ones at the motorway services. And i feel for you, although your lucky to get to sleep until 7, that's a luxury for me.

Sweet! Yea but your in a nice comfy office :)

Here is what I did today :)

Walked to work, left house at 8 ish, cause I was rather tired and blisters were doing my head in! Finished at 10:40. So almost 3 hours, basically my dad got this job to tear up this path of concrete and replace it, and my dad gave me the job of tearing it up woot :eek:

Here's a few pictures just before I finished the last part.

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l184/MadMax2506/Photo-0148.jpg

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l184/MadMax2506/Photo-0149.jpg

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l184/MadMax2506/Photo-01488.jpg

Back on topic, 'bout time Iced got a nomination again! :p

After I posted a video 32 second long, Iced decided to find a better one. A whole 33 - I mean 5 - seconds longer!

An extra 5 seconds w00t!

NUGGET! The video I posted was 32 seconds long, yours was 1.05. Of course, silly me! That's obviously 5 seconds longer :p

Back on topic, 'bout time Iced got a nomination again! :p

After I posted a video 32 second long, Iced decided to find a better one. A whole 33 - I mean 5 - seconds longer!

That guy must be a moron!

:stinks:

Where the hell do you see a body?
    There's a random glove sticking out of the floor (I know it's a glove)