We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Nugget of the Week!! *archive*

Eudemon

• Replies 1.2k
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just watched Fifth Gear's 10 favourite Ferraris video on Youtube, and I just had to ask (before DriftNismo thought of it anyway):

What's your 5 favourites from this proud, evocative Italian car maker? (Either road or track models)

My five:

1. 355 GTS

ferrariy.jpg

I wish I had that Ferrari... loloololololol

it really isn't nugget worthy, it's the site's fault or an incorrect link, a simple mistake to make, if it was a different car then maybe we would be laughing but it's just a simple mistake that is not nugget worthy.

Week #30. Iced_Bullet(4) :: We have a new Queen ..I mean King ... No I was right the first time!! Yes Iced takes the crown again with his 4th, yes that's 4 Total Nuggets so far with this completely stupidendous (new word?) try to get one over on randomus, who posted a video at 32 secs long and Iced posted a longer version at 1m05secs, yes folks that's a whole 5 secs more according to Iced_Bullet. I know he isn't the brightest is he?

haha don't you just love one upmanship ;)

Yep, especially when you fail :p

An extra 5 seconds w00t!

NUGGET! The video I posted was 32 seconds long, yours was 1.05. Of course, silly me! That's obviously 5 seconds longer :p