We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Top Gear Series 9 Your Opinions.

eleKtro

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

chuffing magic tonight ...

but I bet there's some killjoys out there who'll attack the BBC for the smoking!

very funny when Clarkson said his was a 911 pipe and so put it in his mouth the wrong way round after he lit it!

Today was very hilarious, a shame they aren't there next week, but that gives me more time to go to THE NORDSCHLEIFE!:excited:

I prefer the stupid things they do (i.e. this episode) rather than the car reviews. Yes I knwo it's a car review program, but yeah, the stupid things they do are funny!

I'da been like wtfff if I'd been on the French beach and three guys in a pickup, follwed by safety boats came into view xD and just drove onto the beach :D

I take it that smoking a pipe is not in the smoking ban then? as it's kinda illegal if it pipes are included rofl.

Another brilliant episode, cars on/in the busiest shipping lane in the world, the R8, Smoking, the legend Jools Holland and more 5th gear references along with Jesus being in the building.

Can't wait for the extended news to go on topgear.com tomorrow.

• 2 weeks later...
Suprised noone mentioned the fact they managed to get a Reventon and the Stig was driving it. That jet style instrument display was sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

Yeah that Reventón is sweet! I love these Instruments on it, absolutely cool!

• 3 weeks later...