We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post Your Screenshots Thread!

Guest RB26DETT

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking good clarence!

Haven't opened AC for over a month... Waiting for some sort of content update, mainly tracks.

It's plenty of them in the forums, go and take a look over there! The sim is lacking some cars, and it has, as I said before, too many Lotuses...

It's plenty of them in the forums, go and take a look over there! The sim is lacking some cars, and it has, as I said before, too many Lotuses...

I never liked relying on modders for content :(. I like enjoying what the games come with. I guess it's because the dev team is so small.

Well, the team is small, but the idea of the sim is to be mod-friendly. There are some new cars and tracks coming up after the v1.0 from Kunos, but so far if you want new content (and now) you'll have to stick to modders, which are many of them so far in both, cars and tracks.

*tearineye* So sad they killed the servers, we had some good cruises there right before the end.

Im still spitting in my beard that i never got really involved in cruises on here :( Though i had few nice cruises with Merc in last month and one or two global TDUCK cruises were also very nice :D