We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post Your Screenshots Thread!

Guest RB26DETT

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like it except for the following:

* Takes a while to install

* Takes a while to configure controls to liking

* Can never get good graphics AND good FPS despite having a good PC (if anyone has recommended settings or a mod please do share) :)

* Can't figure out where the game saves what missions you've completed.

I like it except for the following:

* Takes a while to install

* Takes a while to configure controls to liking

* Can never get good graphics AND good FPS despite having a good PC (if anyone has recommended settings or a mod please do share) :)

* Can't figure out where the game saves what missions you've completed.

no no no you don't do the missions they are booring, you fly on ivao with real atc (sometimes).

yeah it is badly coded and you can't get much fps but there are many mods to improve the visuals fsx is all about add-ons. ( you can try to decrease the autogen settings to medium and turn off the bloom effect and use enb series instead)

I don't know about controls I rarely touch them just on landing I suppose, other than that it's all autopilot.

no no no you don't do the missions they are booring, you fly on ivao with real atc (sometimes).

yeah it is badly coded and you can't get much fps but there are many mods to improve the visuals fsx is all about add-ons. ( you can try to decrease the autogen settings to medium and turn off the bloom effect and use enb series instead)

I don't know about controls I rarely touch them just on landing I suppose, other than that it's all autopilot.

What, so taking off then getting the computer to do it all is more fun than the missions where I have some more input? :p

I don't know which places are the best looking to fly, and Australia looks awful in the game (plus it's too big) ;)

Feel free to PM me with some specific mods and settings and maybe I'll install it again and we can fly online.

Last 3 are photoshopped :p

44e87ysp.jpg

dbw22lr8.jpg

CARS_FFB.exe_2011-10-24-15-29-52-896.png

CARS_FFB.exe_2011-10-24-17-47-30-911.png

touchup.jpg

6260847113_a463aaf421_b.jpg

rainystorm.jpg

nightrace.jpg