We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post Your Screenshots Thread!

Guest RB26DETT

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has no-one read the (outdated) car list I've posted here? What's New in Project CARS | turboduck :)

I also have a trailer draft video and am waiting feedback before finishing it off...

I drove the Ford RS and it's great fun, but very hard to control under hard braking (tends to wander left or right), but you can get nice mini-drifts going easily by accelerating early. And the SLS is just a big drift machine and not really a track car (much like in real life funnily enough).

Malaga.

Been there :D Not on the airport though.

Don't forget to install also the REX :p

And PMDG aircraft, airac update, aerosoft mega lisbon, tropical sim's porto airport, FS Genesis world terrain mesh, Ground Environment X, Ultimate Terrain X,

Fly the Maddog MD80, ivap, squawkbox, plus some more i can't remember..You know, the usual :cheeky:

I like Air Europa livery very much! On winter 2011 I took Barcelona-Mallorca route to visit my family living there, I like the route, and the island very much! (and the island too, I drove an (rented) Audi A3 for first and last time :P )

Regards!

I like Air Europa livery very much! On winter 2011 I took Barcelona-Mallorca route to visit my family living there, I like the route, and the island very much! (and the island too, I drove an (rented) Audi A3 for first and last time :P )

Regards!

Love the island too! Although they ask us 2.5€ for the smaller size of watter bottle.. ahah

I bet you loved the A3, depending on the year ahha, specially if it's engine is a TDi ahah :D

And PMDG aircraft, airac update, aerosoft mega lisbon, tropical sim's porto airport, FS Genesis world terrain mesh, Ground Environment X, Ultimate Terrain X,

Fly the Maddog MD80, ivap, squawkbox, plus some more i can't remember..You know, the usual :cheeky:

Well yes and all these things over REX xD

Anyway I've formatted my pc so for now I've only REX, GSX and 2 airplane by PMDG

If you have some nice mods for me.... I'm here! :D

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Queen of the skies never gets old!

Love the island too! Although they ask us 2.5€ for the smaller size of watter bottle.. ahah

I bet you loved the A3, depending on the year ahha, specially if it's engine is a TDi ahah :D

I don't remember, but I think it was a 1.4 petrol and manual. It wasn't so fast but its ride is awesome! Btw, it was a 2010 or 2011 A3