We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was down in Gloucestershire today visiting a friend of a friend who's dad restores vintage Bugatti's :D

- 2x Bugatti Type 35

- Jaguar E-Type Series 1 coupe w/ vinyl roof (Rare apparently)

- Ferrari 612 Scaglietti

- Aston Martin V8 Vantage V600 Le Mans

- Aston Martin DB9

- Maserati 4200GT

- 2x Ferrari 355 Spyder

- Ferrari 360 Spyder

- Morgan Aero 8

- 1959 Ford Thunderbird Convertible

- Aston Martin V8 Vantage Roadster

- Audi R8 (White w/ Black blades)

- Jaguar XKR (Newish shape)

- 2x Maserati Gran Turismo

- TVR Chimera (In red!)

- TVR Tuscan S1

- Porsche 993 Carrera RS

- Caterham 7

- Morgan 4/4

- Bentley Continental GT Speed

Was down in Gloucestershire today visiting a friend of a friend who's dad restores vintage Bugatti's :D

- 2x Bugatti Type 35

- Jaguar E-Type Series 1 coupe w/ vinyl roof (Rare apparently)

- Aston Martin V8 Vantage V600 Le Mans

- Morgan Aero 8

- 1959 Ford Thunderbird Convertible

- Porsche 993 Carrera RS

- Morgan 4/4

Any pics of these? :)

I was in Moscow last week and saw there:

• over 90 Maybach's, Bentleys and Rolls-Royces.
  • 1 Bugatti Veyron
  • 4 enzos, ~10 gallardos and 2 murcielagos
  • 2 maserati granturismo's
  • aston martin db9 or db7
  • ~20 audi R8's
  • 4 MB SLR's
  • lots of "normal" Porsches (except cayennes, which are 1/10 of total amount of cars)

And also loads of another undefined sportcars. Every third car driven out there costs more than 60.000$ :confused:

Yup, Moscow is the richest town in Russia and Russian is the richest country in the region, you can expect that. Koenigseggs are in Moscow, 3 of them afaik, they even have a dealer there. The only Lambo dealer in Russia is in Moscow. :) I'm going there this summer for a month.

Yup, Moscow is the richest town in Russia and Russian is the richest country in the region, you can expect that. Koenigseggs are in Moscow, 3 of them afaik, they even have a dealer there. The only Lambo dealer in Russia is in Moscow. :) I'm going there this summer for a month.

Wow, that's a good opportunity to fill up your photo collection :)

Lmfao. Obviously feel attacked by my comment. Black money is everywhere, everybody knows. Your rubbish argument about cars at the Ring... You really don't know what you are talking about my friend.

Any pics of these? :)

A couple of them. I didn't want to intrude on privacy so didn't take any of the Bugatti's and the E-Type S1 and even if I did I was told not to post them on the internet so would have been sort of...pointless, missed the Vantage V600 as it flew past on the motorway and also the Morgan 4/4 but those are common around here.

I did however get a blurry shot of the blue Aero 8 as it flew past when I was out for a walk, the Thunderbird was green and parked in a driveway and was difficult to get a photo of but managed to get one, the Carrera RS was driving and I think I got a photo of that. Will post them up in a bit. I always edit my shots so don't expect it to be quick plus remember i'm on holiday and have limited internet access. :p

- TVR Chimera (In red!)

We used to have a red one :) Dont' see to many in that colour.

Anyway DB9, F430, vintage roller and a bumble bee chasing me off a bus.