We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

originally posted by Penfold Meeh maybe I was being a bit of a twat and I was in a bad mood, but it was taking forever to load and the page kept jumping everywhere..

I understand the loading and jumping annoyance, sorry.

I usually load all this stuff at work where we have T1 drops and it's pretty fast and I forget people viewing are at home and have slower and less powerful internet service. Have to remember this!

I try to get alot of angles if I can because some car nuts are like myself and one quick photo is not going to do the job!

So I will take your advice for future posts, and try to restrain myself.

I understand the loading and jumping annoyance, sorry.

I usually load all this stuff at work where we have T1 drops and it's pretty fast and I forget people viewing are at home and have slower and less powerful internet service. Have to remember this!

I try to get alot of angles if I can because some car nuts are like myself and one quick photo is not going to do the job!

So I will take your advice for future posts, and try to restrain myself.

Don't worry about it :) I just post my favourite ones i've taken up and if i have a lot of extra ones I dump them in my photo thread. Keep photographing lots and sharing.:thumbsup:

Gah I wish my phone had a MicroSD card! Otherwise I could actually take pictures and upload them. :fp:

Anyway I saw an Audi R8 on a crowded major highway. I actually started following it for a few miles. :cheeky: Sounded awesome! :D