We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not much from me, i saw my First honda CR-Z on the road, and could't help but wish it had proper motor and not a hybrid!

I also saw my Second Jag XJ(current gen), first time i saw one was two weeks ago, and it was a XJ-L!(long wheelbase)...it diddent help i was behind it while on my first driving lesson!

;342766']@Spongie: That's not a GT500. Sorry. It's actually a V6. :(

I think he already knows that... Since, you know, he does drool everytime he see a GT500.

Mustangs are very rare over here, so he was happy enough to even see a GT200 and thought he would post it.

Ferrari Enzo (Showroom) - 1

Lamborghini Merchialago? ( Show Room) - 2

Mercedes SLS AMG - 2

Rolls Royce Phantom - about five..

Ferrari 599 - 2

Ferrari F430 (Overtook me) Good lord i love the noise of a 430 full throttle on a motorway =] - 2

Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder + Coupe

Lamborghini Diablo GT (Showroom)

Aston Martin DBS

Aston Martin V8 Vantage

Bentley Conti - Millions in London..

Audi R8

Aston Martin Rapide

Porsche 911 - 1,000,000,000 !

Go to London if you love cars =] ;)

Well it says GT 200 on the side not 500 so ya.

I think he already knows that... Since, you know, he does drool everytime he see a GT500.

Mustangs are very rare over here, so he was happy enough to even see a GT200 and thought he would post it.

I understand that they're rare and that he didn't say it was a GT500. I just didn't understand that even a V6 Conv. was rare. :( Sorry. :o

I don't want to start any more arguments, but, um...

There's no such thing as a GT200. That's just a vinyl the owner put on because his "Mustang" only makes 200 horsepower.

And because I have to make it ontopic, I saw a Corvette C1 yesterday.

-Leadfoot

Hey, look at the positives, you could be using my phone camera. Feel better? lol

I know right? 600BHP Range is pretty cool though.

As for this Mustang argument, it's a heap of crap mid nineties Mustang hence why I didn't know that a GT 200 did not exist. They are however rare here and you (Leadfoot) did initially make it sound as if Sponge had said it was a GT 500. As mods can edit and not leave a trace I didn't know if he'd fixed it later or not, clearly he didn't. That is all.

Ahem. I saw something today as well. I went to see a bunch of classic cars from Germany and they were awesome, but those photos will be posted on the photo thread.

Besides that, i saw a Maserati Quattroporte (which i was hoping to see today. And did.)

4876925678_a5b5672fb6_z.jpg

This Mustang GT with disgusting wheels

dgncwl.jpg

And others i saw while in the bus and heading home:

Something what i thought was a 911 GT3 RS

Some kinda Ferrari at the Spyker dealer. Looked alot like an F430.

A Jaguar XK that passed me when i was taking a photo of the 'Stang.

And a British Lancer Evo 8 or 9 >.<

Stay tuned for the classic cars on the other thread.

Viper ACR

Viper SRT-10

X3 Challenger SRT-8

Hemi Cuda 440

72' Dart

I'm guessing that was at an all Mopar meet/show?

I saw an original 1967 Shelby GT500 KR! I met the owner at a car show, and lets just say he wasn't the most friendly guy I ever met(I'm being nice) but his car is just :drool: