We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooh, white DB9 looks awesome.

Basically just put all my best photos/spots from London this summer onto a looooong slideshow. Dunno if it has some random AudioSwap music on it yet, just turn the volume off if it's annoying :lol:

Where do you find these cars? I mean, surely London cant be crawling with Lamborghini's and Ferrari's and Verron's?

And that Citroen!! Seriously, whats the trade secret???

E: Also, I noticed the Arabic (i think??) number plates?

Where do you find these cars? I mean, surely London cant be crawling with Lamborghini's and Ferrari's and Verron's?

And that Citroen!! Seriously, whats the trade secret???

E: Also, I noticed the Arabic (i think??) number plates?

Lol I didn't even see half the cars that were around London, there were about another 5 Veyrons I missed. London is generally full of supercars but the arabs visit in the summer and bring stupid amounts of hypercars with them (there's a thread about it somewhere) and the Citroen was there being photographed for top gear but London is one of the best supercar cities in the world..

I saw a very very old car earlier. It looked like it had a Chrysler badge on the back of it. It was black and a roadster that looked like it was from the 30's. :eek:

If anyone knows what it is from that description, please tell me.

I'll keep an eye out for it around the area I saw it. Never seen anything like it before.

I love the E39. If I won the lottery, it would be the first car I would buy, before any Astons or Ferraris (they would come, of course). I've actually done some research on how much they cost, and they're actually pretty affordable. $14-$20k USD. It would be a pretty nice "out of college" car.

-Leadfoot