We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The usual Silver GT-R, and a new red one!

The usual Aston Martin V12 Vanquish S

and a new one: Aston DBS!

That's all, really. No lambos or super exotic cars :( There was, however, a yellow Fiat 500, but that doesn't count )

Really is ruined by that silly front number plate, why can't they just change all cameras in the UK to face the backs of cars so we don't need them! USA get away with it.

More to the point... Us motorcyclists don't need license plates on the front... Yet still we can roam free.

Yep, it's a sore point, but the "Think Bike, Think Biker" messages on the motorway gantries round here annoy me far more, especially as they undertake you at 140mph. How about they look out for themselves? Of course, all bikers are not the same and only the *ahem*ones linger in the memory.

There are a fair few cars running around with no front plates, the congestion charge cameras still pick them up and speed cameras snap the rear of the vehicle. In honesty I don't mind front plates on cars with room for them, it's when people shove front plates on Alfa's and cars like the SV and 458 that it annoys me.

Best solution? All start ripping off your front plates, they can't stop you all.

Well . Alex as you know i have ever seen only 2 458's on my life and on this picture i count two of them so you've seen on a day what I saw on a life !!

I saw the usual m6 and I'll not tell you what i saw to a luxious dealership : 575 Maranello , XKR , Porsches 997 GT2 - GT3 , 996 GT3 ...

Lots Of Rally Prepaired Cars! :cheeky: And a F430 Spyder with them...because we all know F430's tag along with Rally cars!*

And I'll be seeing them tomorow in Action tomorow...if my mate Gets in contact with me!

*The reason why there was one there, is because it was at a hotel, and alot of the drivers for the rally are staying there two and the cars in the same place

More to the point... Us motorcyclists don't need license plates on the front... Yet still we can roam free.

Exactly! :taz:

Saw a wonderful looking black MG ZR earlier, with a yellow unfinished body kit on it... :eek:

Saw a nice white TTS tho too :)