We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh, whatever. I don't see the point without pics but if it makes people happy then I'm fine with it.

5929275595_acc2bff9e6_z.jpg

5925916336_cbb914d575_z.jpg

5921035937_ff245b8a02_z.jpg

5916030846_907c09defa_z.jpg

5912270067_edac7828d3_z.jpg

All within the last week, maybe 8 days by now. Whaaatever, you've seen them all before anyway.

The other reason I can't post pics is that I have a apple computer and it has I photo and I don't know how to use it really well i do take pics with my I pod when I get the chance but most of the cars that I see is when I'm driving so I dont have time to take pictures. Anyway today I saw some porsches and a bright yellow nsx today during the Virginia naval base tour that I went on today.

It's funny how t. and Penfold post (amazing) pics of the same cars, and those cars just got uploaded on Youtube too. It's like I know exactly what's going through these streets even though I live more than 500 miles away. :)

I didn't realise a Lexus LF-A came with a (what I presume is) a GoPro HD camera as an optional extra :p

Saw the daily 911 Turbo which is always parked in the same place.

Also witnessed two accidents which made my day a bit more interesting, not so great for the people involved.

Literally just got on the bus from work, the bus went down to the end of the road and turned left and carried on down the usual B-road for a mile and came to the junction where the bus turns right. A que of traffic in my (the buses) direction, someone decided to let a Vauxhall Astra out of the junction. Not so conveniently for the Vauxhall Astra driver, this was also at the precise time when a Mitsubishi L200 was coming in the other direction at about 50MPH. The Astra driver obviously didn't check to see if anything was coming in the other direction so he pulled out, L200 tried to react but had next-to-no time to do anything, he tried to swerve to miss the Astra but ended up hitting him in the rear quarter panel, Astra span around, L200 mounted the grass verge and coasted to a stop. Quite amazingly the Astra driver got out and ran straight to the other driver to see if they were alright, almost acted like he had an accident like it every day of his life.

The other accident was a motor-cyclist pulling out of a petrol station, must've thought his bike was quicker than it actually was, he crossed the first half of the road fine, only to be struck by a Citreon Saxo coming in the other direction. Don't really know what happened after that because I was on the bus and the bus carried on as other people stopped to help. The motor-cyclist was thrown from his bike though and landed in some grass on the side of the road.

The L200/Astra one was weird though, I was watching the Astra already for some reason, next thing I knew I saw the L200 crashing into the Astra and spinning it around, I don't remember seeing the L200 before that.

/boring stories that aren't what this thread is meant for.