We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

;439378']^Nice Mansory. But what's with supercar owners everywhere else in the world parking half on a curb? :confused: In the US, people just stop in the middle of the road and leave their cars there. :cheeky:

-Leadfoot

If you did that here you'd block half the road in most residential areas here

Saw the WRX hatch I mentioned a few days ago again, only it was stationary this time. Im a BAWSS, either Rota Grid's or Volk TE37's :lol:

TE37's are everywhere :panic: But, they're nice looking wheels!

Today I saw Mercedes S430 with New York plates and 5 mins later Hummer H2 SUT with Ontario plates :eek:

WTF happened.

Yeah, I was going to grab some lunch, then changed my mind and went elsewhere which took me past that. I don't usually take pics of cars in public but since that was in an alley and I saw it from a distance I whipped out the phone and took a pic. I probably wouldn't have taken the shot if it wasn't for the matching number plate (text + colour).

[+] Now that I'm home I can watch your video properly - great stuff again there David. Looking forward to more installments. If You find someone with a cool VW I'll share it with the guys on the VW forum that I visit. ;)