We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing really today, just a black R8, a silver Impreza WRX Ver. IV and a white Impreza WRX Ver. VI. Oh, and a very stupidly and scarily modified Saxo VTR (VTR stickers EVERYWHERE!!!! It advertises the fact it's a VTR more than Apple advertise the fact that (for whatever reason you wish to do so) you can put your MacBook Air into an envelope).

Followed a pair of Belgian TVR Tuscan's onto the M3 on the way home tonight. The front one appeared to be a Coupe and the rear a Targa.

You can thank my phone for the poor quality.

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg303/notorioustwm/tuscan.jpg

I'm quite sure they are both coupes. They either have the fixed back and roof section or a back that goes back and a roof section is that makes sence. Is the back one the purple / blue paint?

Anyway saw a Audi R8 (picture later) aswell as loads of other stuff like M5's, SLK 55 AMG's ect.

I saw them side on going round a roundabout prior to that photo. The red one appeared to be a Coupe but could have been a targa with the roof on, I couldn't tell. The black one had no roof on it but the rear window came up to the roof line which lead me to believe it was Targa not Spider. I'm pretty sure that with the Spider there's no rear window when the roof is down.

Where abouts in Hampshire are you if you don't mind me asking, I live near Winchester.

I saw them side on going round a roundabout prior to that photo. The red one appeared to be a Coupe but could have been a targa with the roof on, I couldn't tell. The black one had no roof on it but the rear window came up to the roof line which lead me to believe it was Targa not Spider. I'm pretty sure that with the Spider there's no rear window when the roof is down.

Where abouts in Hampshire are you if you don't mind me asking, I live near Winchester.

Didn't see you where in Hampshire, yer I'm fair close to Winchester (in another town near it) but don't really want to say where for obvious reasons. Looking at that pic I know the roundabout, that's quite strange.

Yer the Tuscan 2 convertible (is classed as a different model according to TVR) looks like this when the roof is down.

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/Car%20Pics/Tuscan8002.jpg

You can see the targa one behind it. Has a detachable roof like all tuscans.

EDIT: I did see you where in Hampshire but your name has changed :) grrr

Audi RS4 Convertible

Aston Martin V8 Vantage

Aston Martin DB9

Lancia Stratos

Audi R8

Possibly not so special..

Ford Focus RS

Ford Sierra Cosworth

Subaru Impreza RB320

Mitsubishi Evo FQ400

I went to a Rally Day at Castle Combe. So in reality there were about 10 Focus RS', 5 Sierra Cosworths and 5 Impreza RB320's. Only one FQ400 though.

Went to a Modified car show in Pembrey/Wales 20 minutes from where I live yesterday and saw quite a lot of cars, for once some nice ones.

Nissan Skyline R34, loads of these.

Vauxhaul Monaro - The sound was simply amazing, the toruqe was immense.

Nissan Skyline Gt-R the new one :D That was awesome, looks so nice.

Ford Mustang

Dodge Charger

AC Cobra

Tank

I didn't have the camera when I went in the morning, but my dad went in the afternoob and he took some photos, but when he got there most of the cars had gone :( and he sucked at taking photos.