We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How did the GT-R make you feel about your car? I'm not saying it's crap, it's just i always feel like crap about the cars i drive when there's something nicer parked three feet away :D

lol, it didnt...we have a nice Mk1 MR2 so least we have a classic!:cool:

Also we took the MR out for a spin(i'm just back now) and i saw ANOTHER black GTR! Diffrent number plate....but it was chaseing us on a backroad as if we were playing touge! Lest the driver was up fr playing, as we were!:) although when we came to a main road it got us! lol

and cant wait to see your pic's 'Penfold'!:cool:

Was out skiing today(well snow-blading), yes there still is snow out in the hills for us Scot's!:D not much though lol

When going to one of the lifts, we saw a F430 Spyder driving past!(have to cross roa toget to it)

Also later on when on our way to the other lifts(on other side of the road) about 8-10 Mazda MX5's drove past, deffo a MX5 club!

On the drive back we got stuck bhind a V8 Vantage Spyder for about 30 mins! why they never wanted to go faster is beond us.....untill my dad got annyoed by this so Decided to over take...suddnly the Vantage acted diffrently!

Also saw a Red GT-R, TVR Tuscan 2, Mk1 Mazda RX7 and the pick of the Porsches(there are soo many up in Aberdeen & Aberdeenshire)....a 996 GT3 RS!

I would have pic's but my phone kinda broke thanks to a snowborder!:mad:

really about the best things i'fe seen the whole week. Saw them when I cycled home from school. The RS6 was hiding behind a building.

Audi RS6?

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Bentley arnage red label.

@Calster sounds like there's alot about considering there still snow!! Lol I can't believe you still have snow :lol:

Theres still snow, but not much.....the roads are still clear and you ned to go to the mountions to see it, and theres only some left by the road thanks to the ski center! when loking at the mountions...its kinda like white roads on them!

Today i saw a Mk1 & 2 Elise's and a Mk1 & 2 Exige...all in a row! I wish i had my phone, but it'stll broke:mad:(buying my bro's old one soon, and its the same as my one) but my mate got a pic of them at the traffic lights, so hopefully he'll sent it to me!