We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I seen my first Mulsanne outside school yesterday in white, it was gorgeous :drool: Rather large.

Couldn't get a pic, it was in the middle of speeding off.

Weird. I saw my first Mulsanne outside my school, too. And I recall someone else saying the same thing earlier, too. :oook:

@Everyone talking about the DC5: I've seen tons of those here as the Acura RSX Type-S, and according to Wikipedia, it was bumped off by the '06 Civic Si (the Civic Type-R over there). Unfortunate, but hopefully that answers your question, Blinding.

Oh, and while I was on Wiki, I learned that my parents' Civic has just 127 hp. :( Still sounds great (and it's VTEC), but...

EDIT: Haha, awesome Jazzi!

-Leadfoot

I seen my first Mulsanne outside school yesterday in white, it was gorgeous :drool: Rather large.

Couldn't get a pic, it was in the middle of speeding off.

Thought you thought the Mulsanne was ugly? :P

http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?t=13399

Someone is STILL driving there Camaro around town. Saw another bunch of range rovers and was a 2011 so that was good I guess Can't really expect much this time of year.

Thought you thought the Mulsanne was ugly? :P

http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?t=13399

Someone is STILL driving there Camaro around town. Saw another bunch of range rovers and was a 2011 so that was good I guess Can't really expect much this time of year.

I did, As i was telling someone yesterday, It kind of surprised me how different it looked in the flesh :)

That was the most... epic... picture... I have ever... seen... in my entire... life... Penfold.

I saw a Lincoln MKS with license plates that read "ROLLEX". Oh, and I also saw an Infiniti FX50 with plates that read "ITINIFINI". I'm guessing the term "more money than sense" is quite obvious here. :oook: