We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen 2 VXR8's recently, followed by Porsche Cayman (or Boxter, I was on top floor of IKEA so might have got that one wrong), a 911 and I had once seen an S6 Undercover Police Car. The only way I could tell was because it had blue lights flashing and siren going off. :)

Haha, did you witness the amount of fuel those Murcie's chuck out the exhaust then? If it's your bag you might wanna check out some of the Pistonheads meets or even the Petrolhead Nirvana tours. For the most part they're really nice guys as well and don't look down on you for having a rubbish car

[mod edit:] Please do not swear or use asterisk's to mimic swearing, thanks.

Haha, did you witness the amount of fuel those Murcie's chuck out the exhaust then? If it's your bag you might wanna check out some of the Pistonheads meets or even the Petrolhead Nirvana tours. For the most part they're really nice guys as well and don't look down on you for having a rubbish car.

Yeah know a few people on pistonheads quite well, been to a couple of meets, even got a ride in a couple of their cars. :D

^ It looks like someone tacked on an ///M badge to a regular E46 3-series.

Yeah that's what I thought. Plus, it doesn't look so sporty, judging by the rims and the saggy rear suspension. It also didn't have any custom body kit, so it must be a regular 3-series then.