We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol at the fourth pic hehehe, nice shots man I liked this Mustang :excited:

P.S. Would it be possible to have these two pictures (of Mustang) in high res? :o (3.872x2.592 If you use a D200.)

Which lens? 18-200MM? My dad has a Nikon D200 with a 18-200MM lens and it's amazing.

lol at the fourth pic hehehe, nice shots man I liked this Mustang :excited:

P.S. Would it be possible to have these two pictures (of Mustang) in high res? :o (3.872x2.592 If you use a D200.)

Is a Nikon D80 with 18-70 mm kitlens also good enough? :D

Of course man. I said only if you use the D200 by the image of your signature because the body is very similar.. I have a D2x (my father), D200 (mine) and D100 (of two) because I work for a photographer in the family business.

This lens are good too, We use several 17-55mm f/2.8 and have a 70-200mm f/2.8 also.:)

Sod all really, a bit shocked that going though the student car park everycar was brand new pritty much. Audi A3 my mate has and another with a new Jazz, and saw a renault convertible, all very expensive for 17.18 year old. Other than that nothing great apart from Tuscan of course.

Sod all really, a bit shocked that going though the student car park everycar was brand new pritty much. Audi A3 my mate has and another with a new Jazz, and saw a renault convertible, all very expensive for 17.18 year old. Other than that nothing great apart from Tuscan of course.

Dude you know what is expensive for a 17-18 year old a 2004 BMW M3, a Range Rover, new convertible BMW 3 series with 19 inch BBS CH rims. Dude. :wtf:

Dude you know what is expensive for a 17-18 year old a 2004 BMW M3, a Range Rover, new convertible BMW 3 series with 19 inch BBS CH rims. Dude. :wtf:

I know there are odd people like this, I saw a GT3 once with L plates on it but every car, i mean 50 odd cars all 07 / 57 / 08 plates, was strange as I know most wouldn't be able to afford that, is this normal then?