We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Considering it looks like it, and one of the cars has a Swiss numberplate, I would say so yeah.

But clarly no-one drives anything exciting there. Not the many people are true petrolheads, which is a shame. However the BMW Z1, and Morgans are nice.

^ Considering it looks like it, and one of the cars has a Swiss numberplate, I would say so yeah.

But clarly no-one drives anything exciting there. Not the many people are true petrolheads, which is a shame. However the BMW Z1, and Morgans are nice.

Swiss Numberplate? Can't you see most of the cars have blue plates ending with MC which stands for "Monte Carlo" funnily enough. ;)

And saying no-one drives anything exciting is an understatement. It all depends on when you go and most of the time the place is filled with nothing but people with exotic taste with the usual Zonda F or Koenigsegg CCX parked around somewhere.

Swiss Numberplate? Can't you see most of the cars have blue plates ending with MC which stands for "Monte Carlo" funnily enough. ;)

And saying no-one drives anything exciting is an understatement. It all depends on when you go and most of the time the place is filled with nothing but people with exotic taste with the usual Zonda F or Koenigsegg CCX parked around somewhere.

Monaco is always packed with exotics.

Last week there was a Scuderia 16M Spider and a Audi S5 Cabriolet.

Both not out yet :p

Chevy TrailBlazer, never seen one before. They are HUGE! :eek:

In the next span of 60 seconds I saw both Lexus LS, IS and GS.

:confused: Huhhh the trailblazer is so small, their are Suv's here twice as Big

Then I cant imagine what yours is like. This is the biggest thing I've been up close with, I've probably seen other that are bigger, but meh.

Theres a guy with a Ford Excursion round where I live, and in a place where BMW X5s and Volvo XC90s are very common, it is still huge. And that isn't the biggest thing you get in North America...