We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why did you even list an Audi S4 Cabriolet? Nothing special imo.

As for the rest, I don't think it was exciting as my day spent walking around a loch in Scotland. ;)

I know your expecting all the replies to be "Oh my god" and "Wow!" and various others but i'm gonna refrain from saying anything good because i'm not going to give you the response you want. :p

My reply to this: JEALOUS!

Damn, just act normal for once:rolleyes:

@ Koeni: Thanks, was an amazing day. I will post some pics later.

Yesterday saw 10 TVR (11 including one i was in), 5 in a row on a cruise went past the pub i was in (Tuscan 2, 2 chimeras, Tamora and a T350) then went past 2 other chimeras, a Tuscan, a Griffith and another tamora giving each a little wave :)

Also saw a massa quattroporte and a coupe along with the normal M3's and stuff.

Yesterday saw 10 TVR (11 including one i was in), 5 in a row on a cruise went past the pub i was in (Tuscan 2, 2 chimeras, Tamora and a T350) then went past 2 other chimeras, a Tuscan, a Griffith and another tamora giving each a little wave :)

Also saw a massa quattroporte and a coupe along with the normal M3's and stuff.

Awesome. I do love the Tamora and it is one of the rare TVR's. Only ever seen two of them.

And today I saw a lot of Tadpoles, Pondskaters, Newts and various other animals in my pond because I never went out anywhere :(. (I never said this is just for listing car sightings. ;))

Why did you even list an Audi S4 Cabriolet? Nothing special imo.

As for the rest, I don't think it was exciting as my day spent walking around a loch in Scotland. ;)

I know your expecting all the replies to be "Oh my god" and "Wow!" and various others but i'm gonna refrain from saying anything good because i'm not going to give you the response you want. :p

+1 all the way!

Im Not saying MB does this but it annoys me when ppl list of a list of things that ppl proablly never saw. the best i've seen is a murcie lp-640 and only once. Just to get a "OMG". Well im off topic and probally not relating to anything.

On Topic:

XLR-V

XR-8

thats it

Mustang x 8 (some of them Cobras/Shelbys)

1930 Ford Town Sedan

Chevrolet Impala

Honda S2000 x 2

Lincoln Town Car, limo

BMW 7 Series

Shelby GT500

1946 Chevrolet Stylemaster

Volvo C70

1946 Chevrolet Fleetmaster

Mitsubishi 3000GT

Chevrolet Camaro

Mercedes C63 AMG (Same car twice)

Maserati Quattroporte

Corvette

A brand new E-class

1968 Chevrolet Malibu

1975 Pontiac Firebird

Jaguar S-Type

Alfa 156 GTA

Range Rover Sport

And another Lincoln Town Car, limo

only one today, a TVR 400SE in dark blue, im not sure how rare they are but thats my first ever spot of a 400SE

Had to google that one :) Everyone calls the wedges, i would really like one of these but normally see them with green smoke pouring out the back, quite rare in comparison to Chimeras and stuff. Nice spot.

Awesome. I do love the Tamora and it is one of the rare TVR's. Only ever seen two of them.

There not very practicle thats the problem so people didn't buy them. When we looking to replace the 2nd Chimera we looked at this and the T350t and they just don't have the big boot that most other has. The great thing about the ones that have sold loads is you can fill up the boot and go away for a weekend.

Are nice to see though, in a purple / green colour aswell. Very loud with 2 stright 6's going past each other :)

Had to google that one :) Everyone calls the wedges, i would really like one of these but normally see them with green smoke pouring out the back, quite rare in comparison to Chimeras and stuff. Nice spot.

well i had to google it meself to make sure it was a proper TVR make and not just an engine number lol, no smoke at all and it had the distinctive TVR deep growl as it pulled away from the traffic lights, even had the top down!!!

EDIT:

todays spot was a.....MURCHI LP640 CONVERTIBLE!!!

floored it past my school as we were pouring out, caused several girls to scream due to the noise rofl