We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i always double post/triple post without meaning to, and when i quote i never normally crop them like i did with this one :)

SPONGIE

buy the man some BBS LM's

i (L) SUPRA!

REAL QUICK! what's sig size rule?

500x130px and 100KB

That Supra is ugly. Wheels don't work on the car, and the side skirts and rear bumper don't really match. Stick on Halfords rubbish... :p

needs a front bumper and BBS LM's and then you wouldn't be thinking the same i bet, it just doesn't look right cause it's half way. you want them to look more like my desktop does...http://www.ultimatesupra.com/Wallpaper/Ultimate_Supra_Wall3_1600.jpg

and TY for the sig rule spongie, got my old-resized sig back :)

:rolleyes: Not every car has to look perfect...

ever seen those damaged drifters, the ones where the bumpers have been snapped so they drill holes in them along the cracks and then stitch them together with plastic ties?

i'll try find some, they look bad-ass when they're not perfect imo. but those wheels are horrid.

*edit* found a bad pic, but ask kelvjy for them , he seems to find ANYTHING you want about cars...

https://www.mx5oc.co.uk/mx5oc/public/photo/uploads/8259fe4414e742608d004ec711d1e85b-RS.jpg

needs a front bumper and BBS LM's and then you wouldn't be thinking the same i bet, it just doesn't look right cause it's half way. you want them to look more like my desktop does...http://www.ultimatesupra.com/Wallpaper/Ultimate_Supra_Wall3_1600.jpg

and TY for the sig rule spongie, got my old-resized sig back :)

0403tur_01z+1998_Toyota_Supra+Passenger_Front_View.jpg

That will do:p

That will do:p

cheeky.

http://memimage.cardomain.com/ride_images/1/1067/821/2665410001_large.jpg

one day when i have my supra, it's getting this bodykit, the TRD special they did, you could get it on GT2...TRD 3000GT

they also did the MR2...TRD 2000GT i think it was called?

either way, 400+ BHP from stock.

@ spongie, i saw this one guy on piston heads, selling what he called a drifters learner mobile

it was a volvo 340 i think? that had welded up diffs and everything, rolled upteen times, it was so battered, but it had some charm.

i will never see mum-mobiles in the same way.

@ spongie, i saw this one guy on piston heads, selling what he called a drifters learner mobile

it was a volvo 340 i think? that had welded up diffs and everything, rolled upteen times, it was so battered, but it had some charm.

i will never see mum-mobiles in the same way.

Volvo 340 = "Poor mans 86" as they're referred to :D

I'd love one, they're quite hard to find though. Got more luck finding an actual 86 :p.

@Spongie - There's two Supras kinda like that near me; both automatic, non-turbos, both with bashed up wheels, and 1 with Ferrari badges on it :D

@Mb - Yeah, Advans really don't suit Supras. Although, they don't suit many cars, but they suit S14s and FDs the best IMO.

Lamborghini Murcielago's have a great sound, I remember seeing an LP640 2-3 weeks ago and it was :drool:

I've seen my second Panamera today, it was pretty far away so I didn't know which version was it. It looks hideous though. (Front + Interior are alright though, but overall profile and rear end are hideous.)

And the teacher's in my school drive crappy cars, some of them take the bus, my geography teacher drives an old Nissan Sunny(Or a Pulsar...) the headmaster has the best car out of all teacher's which is a base Cayenne.

aww hot thing!!!:eek: the best car what our theacher is driving is a Maserati Quattroporte...:cry::lol:

That's already really awesome.... The best cars in my school are an Alfa 159 and an '05 Impreza STi with 400bhp. Having said that though, some of the cars that parents pick their kids up in are simply :drool:

At my school there's one teacher with a 911 (996) and some others with BMWs .... but they probably earn more than other teachers in germany 'cos its some kinda private school.

on-topic : seen a carbon r8 today :d

In my last school, we had a teacher with with a 996 Turbo I saw it once or twice, It was just :drool:. And the best cars at this school is my english teacher drives a 2002 Merc C-Class and another teacher owns a BMW 540i in black with is Niiice.

Well the best car thats been at my college is a Mercedes CL63 AMG in dark red which one of the tutors owns. It's only usually there on certain days though. Theres also a BMW 650i Convertible but it's not as good me thinks. :D

Then there's a Maserati 4200GT which was recently found down at an office block just down the road from my college. I think the boss owns it.

Anyway, today I think the best was a Toyota Supra with a Veilside kit and a Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VII which had an IX rear bumper and carbon bonnet.