We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

GranCabrio's look pretty crap actually. Nothing that special about them imo. :rolleyes:

GranCabrio-modellenpagina.jpg

It's the sex if you're looking for a Grand Tourer Cabriolet. I would get this over a DB9 Volante, SL63 AMG etc any time.

I think grancabrio's are rather nice, Would be great if you live in a hot country I suppose. Rich women's car maybe?

Great spots all :)

Agreed. Going to the Maserati dealer this weekend to see if they have one aswell.

Hehe that mod cat is on TDU-C.

Anyway:

-CLK 55 AMG crashed on a flat bed tow truck. Made me saaaad.

- X6... Again..

- Saturn Sky... Again...

- More Camaros... Again..

- Pontiac Solstice... Guess what... Again

Another boring day in Alberta..

You should try to do pannigs at about 1/80s - 1/100s this should be ok to start 'learning', it's really hard to do a sharp panning shot at 1/20. ;]

3778390689_a38232b2d1.jpg

Exposure: 0.077 sec (1/13)

I was so lucky there :lol:But i agree with you, start at 1/160 or 1/125, depending on the car's speed.

I have to say it is amazing how you managed to get it so clearly like that!

Anyway I would have to say my best panning shot would be the first one and not even this is perfect imo. It's too noisy really, that's about the only thing that lets it down and sometimes it is hard to avoid noise. :(

3898279100_c34ff8c494.jpg

Bigger | Exif

-----------

3540465713_06d0193470.jpg

Bigger | Exif

----------

3539190447_6c7ecedd08.jpg

Bigger | Exif

----------

However for just recently aquiring your 450D I reckon that's a really good shot for the experience you have, Alex. It takes a lot of patience and experience to get the ones above but if you keep trying and practicing you can easilly do it, maybe even better. ;)

Beeing tefrst sunny day in Aberdeen where theres be little wind and its warm, there was lots o cars tody....although i never got my camera out in time for most of them, but here goes:

Ferrari F360 & 430 Spyders

about 5 new Focus RS's

Slivia S13 and a S15

1997 Camaro

Mk1 & 2 Elise's

'7' Styled Kit-car and a actual 7

A DB6 Drop-head coupe(DB4,5 or 6....one of them)

Current stlye XKR drop-top and a XFR

2 V8 Vantages and a DB9

A 'Slammed' n 'Dubbed' 300C

Heres what i did manage to get pictures of.....

we(me and my dad) went to a shop to get some oil for the 406, come out and this was parked next to us:D.....

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z23/calster-17/Cars%20Ive%20seen/DSC01019.jpg

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z23/calster-17/Cars%20Ive%20seen/th_DSC01015.jpghttp://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z23/calster-17/Cars%20Ive%20seen/th_DSC01018.jpghttp://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z23/calster-17/Cars%20Ive%20seen/th_DSC01021.jpg

Even better, the owner came out and herd me tlking to my dad about it, and then he said "Nice to see people who know more about the car than what TV tells them" and offered me a spin in it if my dad was cool about that....but i had to go to a collage open day! Good news is i got a place at Collage! Every ones a winner!:cheeky:

*as you can see, my dad was putting the oil in the 406 while i was 'snapping' the car!

How did the GT-R make you feel about your car? I'm not saying it's crap, it's just i always feel like crap about the cars i drive when there's something nicer parked three feet away :D

Anyways, saw a white R8 today, didn't get a picture though, but i promise, i will the next time i see it!

Got to love the good old 3g iPhone for pick posting

just saw a 550iGT or what every it is in white on the highway only saw half of it but whatever

edit: just saw a black panamera turbo in black but parents wouldn't stop to take pics

Went down to Goodwood today as there was a trackday on to see what was there. The weather was terrible but i still saw lots of nice cars :)

Mclaren SLR on the way (No pictures :sulk:)

Pagani Zonda PS

A rather muddy Murcielago SV

Murcielago

Ferrari F430

Ferrari 512 Testarossa (got a ride around the track in this :D)

DBS

SL63 Black Series

CLK DTM

Ferrari 550 Maranello

Ferrari Daytona

Bently Supersports

Ford GT40

Nissan GTR

3 R8s

I'll get all the pictures up on my thread in the Photos section in a few hours

:thumbsup: