We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:) Much nicer, but that is of course only my opinion, others may disagree with me.

Really i like the HDR but a lot of peoplles thinks sometimes i over edit my picture so i can agree with you, look at my flickr i've done another editing on a pictures, let me know what do you think, i'm not really a car spotter , i makes pictures of cars because i love's cars but i can't compare my shoot to your ones, i doing everything i can do ... I need really more experience and another camera .. i'd like to make a photoshoot but i must find an sympathic owner with a nice cars ^^

@All Thanks for your comment's, on my fture editing i will try to makes something more realistic

Really i like the HDR but a lot of peoplles thinks sometimes i over edit my picture so i can agree with you, look at my flickr i've done another editing on a pictures, let me know what do you think, i'm not really a car spotter , i makes pictures of cars because i love's cars but i can't compare my shoot to your ones, i doing everything i can do ... I need really more experience and another camera .. i'd like to make a photoshoot but i must find an sympathic owner with a nice cars ^^

@All Thanks for your comment's, on my fture editing i will try to makes something more realistic

Take this as constructive and in a good hearted manner alright? :)

I think you're using HDR imaging for the wrong reasons. Landscape photographers need to capture the extreme dynamic range between, for example, a cavern and the sky. Your pictures don't really require HDR processing in my opinion, they could use slightly more interesting perspective and perhaps slightly better colours.

I think you were trying to achieve the psychedelic, surreal effect, which I understand. It might suit some, but like the others, it just isn't my cup of tea. If it isn't what your eye sees, it's probably overdone. That's what I keep reminding myself when I map HDR images.

All the best with your next batch! :)

^ I agree with you, but the orignal pictures isn't nice ... Yah they don't requiere but i don't know why i like these sur-realist pictures. Next time i will do what peoples likes. Thanks you for your constructive answer it really help me !

The high end car museam I was going to go to no longer exists. It recently closed and made me a sad, sad boy.

Car museums keep getting quieter and quieter. I just checked the one closest to me ("close" being an hour and a half away), and it's luckily still open. It's a small place (used to be a bottling plant), but they had some cool stuff in their travelling exhibits. The only time I ever saw a McLaren F1 - and they had two (a GTR and a "normal" F1), as well as my only SLR and Carrera GT sighting. Sorry to hear you lost one of those cool places. :(

Luckily, New Englanders like myself will have Limerock, at least for a while. :)

-Leadfoot

Oh man, I'd kill to see that Lp670. Only saw one murcie while I was in London, but I was sitting at a busstop so I couldn't hear where the sound was coming from, and when I did I only saw some rearlights I recongnized... =( Saw a Valentino Balboni at South Kensington station tho, and a blue Brooklands :aah: