We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

Haha, did you witness the amount of fuel those Murcie's chuck out the exhaust then? If it's your bag you might wanna check out some of the Pistonheads meets or even the Petrolhead Nirvana tours. For the most part they're really nice guys as well and don't look down on you for having a rubbish car

[mod edit:] Please do not swear or use asterisk's to mimic swearing, thanks.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, did you witness the amount of fuel those Murcie's chuck out the exhaust then? If it's your bag you might wanna check out some of the Pistonheads meets or even the Petrolhead Nirvana tours. For the most part they're really nice guys as well and don't look down on you for having a rubbish car.

Yeah know a few people on pistonheads quite well, been to a couple of meets, even got a ride in a couple of their cars. :D

^ It looks like someone tacked on an ///M badge to a regular E46 3-series.

Yeah that's what I thought. Plus, it doesn't look so sporty, judging by the rims and the saggy rear suspension. It also didn't have any custom body kit, so it must be a regular 3-series then.

-Snip vid_

My mates video of the whole day, Enzo is near the end I think.

I loled sooo hard, at the guy in the red 458, who almost totaled it revving the engine and, forgetting where the break was. It was like Looookk at me in my flash red supercar! *Revv* OH SNAP! *Brakes*. Can you imagine filling out the insurance form. "Right oh, I was driving my flash red supercar. When a man with a video camera started taping me. So I decided in my Flash red supercar, to Revv the engine and, a car that was in front of my flash red supercar that wasn't there before. Decided to appear out of thin air and, I rear-ended him.... In my flash red supercar.

Pics or it didn't happen!

I know this is a crap picture, but I just wanted to share the nice car I saw down the road. Btw, look at the badges. Anyone know why there isn't the number 3?:oook:

^ It looks like someone tacked on an ///M badge to a regular E46 3-series.

Yeah, that's a standard E46. Possibly a 325 with 330 wheels.

In here there is tons os 3 series and 5 series with fakes M badges.

And some even try to simulate a M car with diferent exausth pipes,

I never understood that trend. Those who don't know what it means don't care, and those who will think you're an idiot. :rolleyes:

-Leadfoot