We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First Though was a F355 with Carbon add on's...but seeing that break light on the spoiler lip, 599 of some sort.

Nope

599 gto or 430 scud...

Not even close

360 Modena with Novitec/Hamann-ish tuning ( smoked lights etc. ) ? :)

-fantastic Bentley shot-

Most of guys here thought that it's Hamann,but it isn't.I'll post the car and name tomorrow.

Some cool stuff - Corvette Gran Sport Convertible, GTO, '65 Mustang Convertible (owned by the father of a classmate), 996 Carrera 2S (same deal), Porsche 997 Turbo Cabrio, and then the crown jewel of the week (the calendar week, I imagine, because I'm going to a repeat of a car show on Monday).

So a friend of a friend just got in an accident (no injuries, hardly any damage save a significantly pushed-up hood), and I was biking around surveying the damage. There were some other kids there, at different sides of the roundabout where it occurred, and there were a bunch left when a brand-new, Arctic White, Aston Martin Virage Volante (clear taillights, DB9 front end). :drool: I was on the wrong side of the circle, but some kids on the other side must have complimented him on it or gave some other sign of approval, because he stopped a moment and chatted before taking off again under what was probably half-throttle. But oh MAN did it sound sweet. :)

I don't care if they're slower than a Ferrari, or that they're overpriced for what they are. An Aston is an Aston, and I love it. :drool: On a similar note, I may have just found the topic of my next blog article. :mhmm:

-Leadfoot