We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, I blindly copied my post from the VW forum where there's a thread where people show what damage their car has received. Obviously we all know what a Passat is, but whoever crashed those cars might've been on those forums.

Those Passats are pretty tough I think. Can't remember what program I was watching but it was something to do with motorway cops or something. They got called to a crash where a lorry driver had passed out at the wheel, the lorry had crashed through the central reservation and carried on into the path of oncomming traffic on the other side of the motorway. First car it hit was a Passat doing 60MPH in the outside lane. When I first saw the damage on the Passat I thought it was going to be bad news, only to be proved wrong when the commentator of the program announced the driver of the Passat had got out and walked to the side of the motorway with a few cuts and bruises. Couldn't believe it.

A very well put together car or a very lucky man. Probably a bit of both really.

Damn supercar elitists, thats the Monte Carlo Rally 1971 Datsun 240z, if im not mistaken.

Completely forgot, saw an F10 M5 the other day, just caught a glimpse of it driving the other way.

edit: ok the plate on the front is Casablanca, but I think its the same one.